Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

wolflakechatandfic - Chat and fic for Wolf Lake

Subject: Chat and fic for Wolf Lake

Description: In the small Pacific Northwest town,Wolf Lake, the most prominent residents are "shape-shifters" who can transform themselves into wolves. As a struggle for power brews among the "shape-shifter" population to become the Alpha (leader) wolf, local Sherrif Matthew Donner (Tim Matheson) and Seattle cop John Kanin (Lou Diamond Phillips) attempt to get to the bottom of the mysterious goings-on. Sheriff Donner's 16-year old daughter Sophia (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) has a budding romance with high school bad boy Luke Cates (Paul Wasilewski)son of the town's most powerful industrialist, Willard Cates (Bruce McGill) and his wife, Vivian (Sharon Lawrence) who are the reigning "Alpha" male and female. Tyler Creed (Scott Bairstow),an ambitious entrepreneur, challenges Cates for supremacy among the pack. Sherman Blackstone (Graham Greene), keeper of all the town's secrets alone knows the ancient lore of Wolf Lake.

This list is for chat and general, hetero and slash fanfic. The stories will be psted to the WWOMB.

I've no time to moderate for underage ears, so adults only

Top of Page