Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

zebrathree - zebrathree

Subject: zebrathree

Description: Welcome to zebrathree@lists.squidge.org, the "Starsky & Hutch" e-mail discussion list (formerly zebrathree@jbx.com; we've been around since late 1995). Any and all topics relating to S&H are open for discussion.

Please respect your fellow listmembers' views on any subject; deliberately-inflammatory posts are not allowed and will be laughed at.

To send a message to the list via email, send it to

zebrathree@lists.squidge.org

If you have questions, please contact the list owner at
zebrathree-owner@squidge.org. If you have a question for the
site administrator, email him at walterh@squidge.org.

This list is available via both email and via web browser.
Mail automatically comes to you either instant or digest format (however you chose to subscribe) or accessed via the web at

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/

and choose this list, or go into this list directly by going to

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/zebrathree

Mail will be delivered to you when it's sent to the list either immediately or once a day in a digest, whatever option you have. If you would like to switch between instant and digest, go to the above webpage and login with your email address (by default, you have no password -- you might want to give yourself one!), and set your option for mail delivery properly. Additionally, if you are going on vacation, there's no need to unsubscribe from the list.
Simply sign in to the webpage and set yourself as "NO Mail" and you will be subscribed to the list, but not receive any mail.

Questions? Just ask!

Welcome!

Top of Page