Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

aufic - aufic

Subject: aufic

AUs are a popular sub-genre in the world of fanfic, especially in The Sentinel, X-files, Buffy and Stargate SG-1 fandoms...Just to name a few. We're opening this to ALL the fandoms. Join us and share a general, hetero or slash story in any fandom. We encourage smarm and beyond. I'm gonna ask here that the authors remember to share with this list when you're sharing with others. We can only get pleasure from the sharing if something is posted to the list. And readers, play your part by feeding the authors. Its more important than you may realize The list is archived at http://www.squidge.org/~peja. All the stories will be considered direct submissions to the multi-fandom/lists list archive, the WWOMB and as such be posted to the list archive unless they include a direct DO NOT ARCHIVE notation Because this archive handles several hundred lists, I don't have time to notify each writer as their stories go up so I recommend you check the new arrivals page of the archive often I have neither the time or the inclination to moderate the posts for minor ears, joining tells the world you are over legal age. Be honest. Oh yea, and its been requested that you include your couples in your posts, please do this. some readers would rather only read the pair they like and not wade through the rest. See ya on the flip, luvs...
Top of Page