Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

adoptaplotbunny - plot bunnies and fanfic

Subject: plot bunnies and fanfic

Plot bunnies gallop through a writer's head faster than stampeding cattle in a hurricane.....unless the dreaded block hits. This list is for sharing those delightful things that plague us as writers, and also the stories born from the bunnies..

Members are encouraged to post as many bunnies as come to them in SEPARATE posts.

Readers, play your part by feeding the authors. Its more important than you may realize...and the only pay an author of fanfic gets.

All the stories will be considered direct submissions to the multi-fandom/lists list archive, the WWOMB and as such be posted to the list archive unless they include a direct DO NOT ARCHIVE notation

Because this archive handles several hundred lists, I don't have time to notify each writer as their stories go up so I ask that you join the direct submissions/announcements list if you want to be informed.

Finally, we have several lists that may be of interest to some of you. Makebelieve is the archive's primary direct submissions and announcement list. Makebelieve Fic Only just allows fic postings. Makebelieve Jr is a general fic list. MakebelieveOn Squidge is our off YG list. And for kinky fics... Leather and Roses On Makebelieve Want more fandom or theme focused lists, You can find dozens of Makebelieve owned lists at our on site Mailing Lists page.

We hope to see ya soon.

Top of Page