Title: Leapin' Leprechaun

Author: Dayna

E-mail: honzr@midstate.tds.net

Fandom: V, The Series

Pairing: Robin/Kyle

Rating: R

Disclaimer: Characters don't belong to me. They belong to whoever has rights to V. No copyright infringement intended.

Author's Note: Silly fic response to listmom's challenge.

Leapin' Leprechaun
by Dayna


Robin was wandering around outside the compound. The fighting had increased as Diana had stepped up her attacks. Everyone was stressed, and beginning to get on each other's nerves. Earlier she had gotten into an argument with Kyle.

After walking around, Robin sat down and leaned against a tree. Fiddling around with the grass, Robin looked down, and picked up something. Looking at it closely, she saw that it was a four-leaf clover.

"I guess we could use all the luck we can get." Robin said to herself.

"Aye, and that's for sure, lass."

Robin jumped and turned at the sound of another person. She hadn't heard anyone approach. As she turned, Robin rubbed her eyes. The stress of battle was making her imagine things.

Standing before her was a Leprechaun. Wearing green and white clothes, the little fellow wore a top hat to complete his outfit.

"Get a grip, Maxwell. You are losing it." Robin told herself.

"Now don't go disbelieving what your lovely eyes are seeing. I am what you think." The little man said.

"Leprechan's aren't real. They're just legends." Robin argued.

"Kind of like aliens don't exist, right?"

Robin had to admit the Leprechaun had a point. "So, now what? You lead me to your pot-of-gold? Sorry, but I don't have much use for that right now."

"Ah, Lass, I will lead you to a treasure greater then gold."

Robin eyed the Leprechaun wearily. She watched as a rainbow suddenly appeared.

"Follow the rainbow, and you will find your own treasure."

Robin looked from the Leprechaun to the rainbow.

"But....." Robin turned back but the Leprechaun was gone.

Figuring it couldn't hurt, Robin followed the rainbow. It led back into the compound. {What kind of treasure am I going to find in here?} Robin continued following it down into a section that she had never been in before. {I wonder if Mike and Julie know this is here.}

Robin followed the rainbow into a room at the end of the hallway. She pushed open the door, and was surprised to see someone standing there. As she was about to back out of the room, the man turned to her.

"Kyle, what are you doing here?" Robin asked.

"Waiting for you. Come here, Robin." Kyle answered.

Robin slowly walked toward Kyle. He reached out and pulled her into his arms. Robin was too startled to say anything. Could this be what the Leprechaun was talking about? Was this her equilvilant of the pot-of-gold?

Kyle bent down and captured Robin's lips with his own. Robin wrapped her arms around Kyle. The man she had loved for years was finally holding her in his arms, and she welcomed his embrace. Without breaking the kiss, Kyle picked Robin up and carried her to the bed.

Their lovemaking was everything Robin had ever dreamed of. She knew she'd be able to face the future with Kyle by her side. As they lay wrapped in each other's arms, the Leprechaun smiled.

"Aye, and such a lovely couple they are."

The Leprechaun skipped his way out of the compound. Twas certainly a lovely day!

Robin laid in her lover's arms and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Kyle asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me." Kyle said.

So Robin told Kyle the story of finding the four-leaf clover, and the Leprechaun with the top hat, who had led her to her treasure. Kyle smiled, but didn't say anything.

"I don't care what brought you here. I'm just glad you showed up."

Kyle turned over, covering Robin with his body. As their hands caressed each other, both knew they had found a treasure greater then any amount of gold.

THE END!!
Ok, it's silly, but hopefully you guys can get a few laughs from it.