Title: Mess Deck Munching

Author: Mandy Green

Fandom: Andromeda

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Harper/Rommie

Archive: Yep, sure. If anyone wants it.

e-mail:
maryavatar@yahoo.com

Summary: Response to challenge #3 on Andromeda Uncovered. Person: Rommie, Place: Mess deck, Item: Can of Sparky, Position: 69

Notes: I made an obscure quote from a show no one watched on a forum that no one visits and said I'd write a PWP for anyone who guessed where the quote came from. I then sat back to laugh at everyone going nuts trying to work out what it was. Apparently though, it appears I'm not the biggest geek in the universe and someone got it right. Abacus asked for his PWP to be Harper/Rommie and to fulfill challenge #3. So here it is in all it's 'glory'. BTW, I'm joking about the sequel. And has anyone else noticed that my het stuff all seems to be pretty dumb lately?

Disclaimer: Heck, I write enough Harper fic that I *should* own him. I don't though. Damn.

MESS DECK MUNCHING
by Mandy Green


Rommie walked into the Mess deck to get Dylan's coffee and noticed Harper sitting sulking into his Sparky cola.

"What's wrong Harper?"

"I'm depressed!"

"Why?"

"New Trance sucks."

"Trance sucks?"

"Yeah. Well, actually she doesn't, that's the problem."

"I don't understand."

Harper rolled his eyes. "I'm a horny guy and I get twitchy without relief. If I got too twitchy my purple babe blows me. Only now she's a ball-busting yellow bitch!"

"How did I not know about this?"

"You don't have sensors on the Maru."

"Oh. Damn."

"She told me to blow myself! I'm flexible, but I'm not *that* flexible."

"Hmmmm." Rommie looked down at the can of Sparky in Harper's hands. "Have you ever heard of a fanfic writer called Mandy Green?"

"Well, duh! She always does the kinky shit to me, most of the time she morphs into Moonloon and makes me Tyr's bottom slut."

"Have you heard that filk she wrote: 'The Sparky Cola Blow Job Song'?"

Harper perked up. "I might have."

Rommie grinned and picked up the Sparky. "To Quote.'Take off your pants you sexy man, while I take a mouthful from this can'."

"Ohmigod!" Harper jumped up and yanked his pants down to his knees and shuffled towards Rommie with his arms out and his cock pointing due north.

Rommie snorted. "Appealing picture Harper. I can see what Trance saw in you." Reaching out she grabbed Harper's shirt and threw him down on the table.

"Ow, ow, not into the pain thing Rommie. Rommie?" Harper lay with his tongue handing out as he watched Rommie gracefully peel off her uniform. "Hey! You got a tattoo."

"Yes, want to see?" Rommie wriggled over and let Harper read the tattoo, 'This ass is the property of Kodiak Pride'.

"Eeeep! You're doing Tyr? Uh.much as I'd like to stay and play I feel the need to go do something that won't involve my entrails being spread over six decks." Harper struggled to get up.

Rommie pushed him back down. "Too late Harper, I'm hot now. Don't worry: I won't tell Tyr if you don't."

"Me? Tell Tyr? Are you crazy?"

"Good." Rommie jumped up on the table straddled Harper's face, took a mouthful of Sparky and sucked his cock deep into her throat.

"HOLY SHIT!" Harper screamed. "Still too fizzy. Ow, ow, owhhh ooooh." Rommie wriggled her ass at Harper and he gripped her hips and kissed them feverishly. "Oooh, Rommie." Harper buried his face in Rommie's crotch, very glad that he'd made Rommie banana flavour.

Rommie worked the Sparky around Harper's cock. Being an android made this much easier: no need to breathe, a prehensile tongue.Rommie's eyes widened as she realised Harper's tongue was pretty flexible too.

Harper located Rommie's sexual interface node and sucked hard, probing deep with his tongue and stroking Rommie's soft skin with his hands. Suddenly Rommie sat up and took another mouthful of Sparky. Harper moaned into Rommie as she slid back down his shaft, the bubbles from the cola tickling and stimulating Harper to new heights.

Rommie felt herself come as Harper's moan vibrated her node. She sucked harder and clamped Harper's head between her thighs as several systems shorted out.

Harper let go, came hard and passed out.

When Harper came to he was still lying on the table but Rommie had pulled his pants up. "Wow, did that really happen?"

Rommie's face appeared above him. "Yes, it certainly did. By the way, you blew out my privacy protocols."

"That good huh?" Harper smirked. "Any chance of a sequel?"

"Uh, yes." Rommie said, glancing to the side. "Just one thing."

"Yeah?"

Tyr appeared beside Rommie. "It's going to be a Moonloon fic."

The End

Andromeda Uncovered
http://www.anzwers.org/free/andromeda/
Moonloon's SeaQuest Slash
http://www.geocities.com/maryavatar/
Twilight Slide
http://www.sphosting.com/vesper/