Title: It's Not Who You Were Born To, Part Two: Mutual Seduction

Author: Scribe

Beta: Anita Blake

Fandom: The Lost Boys

Pairing: David/Dwayne/Paul

Feedback: poet77665@yahoo.com

Sequel/Series: The Non-Traditional Family Series

Archive: Any list it was sent to, otherwise ask.

Disclaimer: The characters belong to their original creators. No disrespect is meant to the material, it's creators, or the actors who appeared. No profit is made from this fiction.

Websites: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver

Summary: David and Paul seduce a not at all reluctant Dwayne.

Warnings: vampirism

Rating: NC-17

It's Not Who You Were Born To, Part Two: Mutual Seduction
by Scribe


They walked back up the boardwalk. David said, "Our bikes are in the lot at the end. You can wheel on down and meet us there." They paused in front of the video store and David pointed at Dwayne, smiling, "Don't run! If you do," he tapped Dwayne's chest lightly, "we'll find you. Hang on a minute." He went into the store, leaving Paul and Dwayne on the boardwalk.

Dwayne watched as he went to the counter. The owner *Max* was patiently teaching a girl not much older than they how to use the cash register. His gaze flicked to the blonde boy, but he continued without pause. David waited.

"You come here a lot."

Dwayne looked back at Paul. "Yeah. There isn't much to this burg." He made a face. "I'm not much on bowling or miniature golf, at least not by myself."

"You haven't made many friends?"

Dwayne shrugged. "I don't get a chance to mix much, and school hasn't started yet, though that probably won't make much difference. I don't really need a lot of friends."

Paul turned so that his shoulder lightly bumped Dwayne. "But one or two are nice, huh?"

Dwayne nodded slowly. "A couple of good friends would be cool."

Paul lifted his eyebrows. "Couple of close friends?" He emphasized the word close.

Dwayne looked him right in the eyes. "I can get laid, that's never been a problem. But it would be nice if I could find someone more than that."

Paul still smiled, but his eyes grew serious, and his voice was quiet. "I know what you mean, man. You're not going to regret coming with us. I came to Santa Carla about a year ago. I felt like you look."

"How's that."

"Lost. I don't feel that way anymore."

The girl clerk was off restocking the shelves now. David leaned on the counter, talking quietly to Max. The older man looked through the window, his eyes finding Dwayne and studying him. He nodded, then said something to David. "That guy?"

"Max."

"Yeah. Is he your father?"

Paul hesitated. "Not exactly."

"Is he David's father?"

"Not exactly. He does kind of give off that vibe, though, doesn't he?"

David exited the store. "Let's go, amigos."

Dwayne mounted his bike and rode slowly to the end of the walk, paralleling the other boys till they reached the lot. He admired their bikes as they revved the engines. Dwayne followed the other into the night, their paths winding along the shore to the cliffs.

He was curious when they pulled off--there didn't seem to be anything nearby. Maybe they had a shack on the beach? It wouldn't be a beach house. No one built that close to the waves--not unless they INTENDED for their house to get washed away at some point.

He parked behind the bushes with the others and scanned the area as they dismounted. Paul noticed. "It's farther down." He pointed. "Over there."

Dwayne could just make out what looked like the top of a flight of stairs leading down to the beach. David led the way, and they picked their way down. Dwayne moved cautiously, looking around curiously. The place was neglected, and looked abandoned.

They descended through the opening in the rocks, and Dwayne was expecting some sort of small cave. He was astonished when they stepped into the lobby. The other two boys stood back, grinning, and watched him as he prowled, exploring the room.

Finally he came back to them, wide-eyed. "You know, I thought I'd pretty much reached the unsurprisable stage, but you guys managed it. This is totally awesome. This is your hideout?"

David gestured sweepingly. "This is our home. There's a lot more to it back there--rooms and rooms. This place seems to go on forever. I tell you what... This sofa," he patted the back of the couch, "is comfortable, but it's a little small for three people. Paul, why don't you take our guest back to the first guest room? I need to get a few things."

"Sure. C'mon." Paul started off into the dark interior, but Dwayne stopped at the archway. Paul, barely visible in the gloom, stopped and looked back at him. "You coming?"

"Don't you have a flashlight or something? I'm kind of leery of rambling around in abandoned buildings in the pitch dark."

"Oh, yeah." Paul came back out and went to the fireplace. He took a candle from the mantle and screwed it into the neck of a beer bottle, then opened a box of matches and lit it. Handing the bottle to Dwayne, he started back into the gloom. "Sometimes I forget."

The wavering glow thrown by the candle flame gave Dwayne just enough light so that he felt fairly confident of his steps. "Forget what?"

"That some people's eyes aren't as sharp in the dark as mine are. Stay close behind me, man. This place is twisty. If you get lost you could be lost for a long, long time." He paused. "Scratch that. Me and David would come find you."

Dwayne followed Paul through the winding corridors. There were doors on each side, tarnished brass numbers gleaming softly. Some of the doors stood partially open, and the black slits somehow made Dwayne's skin crawl. Dry, vaguely unpleasant smells wafted from a few of them, and they made Dwayne uncomfortable. Anything could be hidden back in those dark pits. He was happy to hurry past them.

Finally Paul opened one door and held out his hand. "Give me the candle." Dwayne handed it over, and Paul stepped into the room. He moved across the dark space, moved the candle, and another speck of light blossomed, then another, and another. The light grew, and Dwayne saw that there were dozens of candles on the dresser, bedside table, and fireplace mantle. By the time Paul finished lighting them all, the room was filled with a golden glow and actually looked inviting.

As Paul set the bottle down on the bedside table, Dwayne stepped into the room, glancing around. He was surprised. The room was shabby, but not dirty. The rug on the floor was elaborately patterned in faded gold and red, and the walls were papered in cream with a faint tracing of gold vines and leaves. It looked like a perfectly normal room, save for one bizarre detail.

There was a large window in the far wall, plush red drapes half drawn as if to screen out the daylight. Daylight hadn't been a problem for over three-quarters of a century, though. There was no telling what the view had been like before that long ago earthquake. Right now it was dirt--literally. Dark, sandy soil was pressed right against the windowpanes. As Dwayne watched, a fat, pink worm appeared and began to slowly squirm it's way along the glass.

Paul noticed the faintly disgusted look on Dwayne's face and followed his gaze. He walked over and twitched the curtains closed. "Don't want to risk anyone peeping, do we?" he asked cheerfully.

Paul shrugged off his jacket, tossing it on a chair, and came over to stand before Dwayne. "Wanna get comfortable?" Without speaking, Dwayne slipped off his own jacket and tossed it on top of Paul's.

Paul reached out and gently flicked the hoop that sat in his lobe, just below the stud. "Have you ever been with more than one guy at a time?" Dwayne shook his head. "You sure you want to? If you're not ready for it, we can just hang out and talk tonight. Sex is nice, but not required."

"Would that be all right with David?"

Paul ran his hand into Dwayne's hair, working his fingers deep into the thick black mass. "David won't push you to do anything you don't want to. David's the only person I've ever known who didn't demand anything from me."

Paul's other hand joined the first on the other side of Dwayne's face. Dwayne's eyes half closed in pleasure at the rummaging. He loved it when someone gently played with his hair like this. Usually his partners just grabbed and jerked, using it to steer him while he sucked their cocks, or arch his head back while they fucked him. This was almost like being petted, and it fanned the erotic warmth that had started to fill him back at the coffee shop.

"No, it's okay. I want it. I want both of you, but..." he looked down, his dark, thick lashes shading his eyes. "You're the one I've been having wet dreams about. I've been watching you for more than a week."

There was a soft kiss on his cheek, and he looked up to see Paul smiling at him. To his relief the grin was not mocking. "I know. I've been watching you just as long. I finally decided that I was going to have to make the first move if I wanted to get next to you."

Paul had been leaning closer and closer. Dwayne felt the puff of his breath on his lips as Paul spoke, and was a little startled to feel how cool it was. Paul leaned even closer, brushing his cheek against Dwayne's, and just holding him there. After a moment Dwayne turned his face so that their lips touched.

Dwayne remembered back when he was fourteen, and had first figured out that he wasn't going to be a skirt chaser, like Jake. He remembered how a wrestling match with a casual friend had turned into something different when the other boy had pinned his hands over his head and then kissed him awkwardly, bruising his lips against his teeth. What happened after that, and left his jeans soiled, had been hot, but the guy had NOT been a good kisser. Paul was.

He wasn't sure how they moved, but they were wrapped in each other's arms, leaning against the wall, when David entered. Dwayne reacted without thinking, jerking his head back. David chuckled, "Don't mind me, children." He lifted the load he was holding. "You carry on carrying on, and I'll get things ready."

Paul dragged Dwayne's head back within his reach and resumed kissing him, pressing him back against the wall. Paul's knee pushed Dwayne's legs apart, and he moved in between the other boy's thighs and began rubbing against him while plundering his mouth with a cool, wet tongue.

Soon Dwayne was undulating against the other boy, making small sounds of pleasure in the back of his throat. His dick stirred to life, straining against his jeans. God, this was going to be good.

Dwayne felt someone grip his shoulder. Still kissing Paul, he opened his eyes to see David urging them both away from the wall. Once they were standing clear again, David stripped Dwayne's shirt off him, Paul grumbling quietly into the dark boy's mouth each time he had to let go for a moment.

Then David pressed up against Dwayne, embracing him from behind. Now there were two mouths, two sets of strong hands, two hard bodies. Dwayne gave himself up to it entirely, abandoning any reserve, any resistance. He'd been wanted before, but somehow he knew that this time there was more to it. He wasn't just desired, he was liked, perhaps even cared for. And their efforts to pleasure him were just that, not attempts to prove themselves.

Through hazy eyes Dwayne saw that the bed, which had been bare, was now made with simple black cotton sheets. He had a sudden urge to see Paul naked on those sheets, all pale skin and blonde hair. "Bed," he mumbled.

Paul and David stepped back from him and began to remove their clothes. His knees a little weak, Dwayne stumbled to the bed and collapsed rather than sat on it. He watched avidly as the two other boys stripped, casually dropping their clothes to the floor as each new section of flesh was revealed.

But he did frown a little when the jeans were gone, and he realized that neither of the others was hard. A thought occurred to him, and he scooted back quickly on the bed till his back hit the wall, his dark eyes wide.

"What is it?" Paul asked, seeing his nervousness.

Dwayne's voice was small. "Don't hurt me."

Paul and David exchanged puzzled looks. "Dwayne," said David carefully, "why are you suddenly so afraid? What have we done?"

"You don't really want me." He gestured at their lower bodies, where their cocks hung, soft. "I figure if you were going to rob me you'd have done it outside. Just don't hurt me, man. My step dad may not give a crap, but if anything happens to me, my Mom will raise a stink with the locals to find me."

"Dwayne..." Paul approached and knelt on the edge of the bed, reaching out toward the younger boy. When Dwayne flinched back, he bit his lip. "That's happened to you before, hasn't it?"

"There are gay bashers all over, man. I'm getting better at telling, but they can still fool me sometimes. Like now."

"No." David's voice was firm. He also sat on the edge of the bed, but he didn't try to touch Dwayne. "We DO want you, Dwayne, a hell of a lot. It's just that..." he shrugged. "We have special needs."

Dwayne knew he was paling. "Shit. Look, not in the face, huh? I won't be able to explain it to my Mom. And try not to rupture or break anything, please? I've seen enough of emergency rooms as it is, and Jake will whip the skin off me if he gets a bill for treating a beating that he didn't give me."

Paul's face darkened. For a moment, in the flickering glow of the candles, it seemed to shift, the edges subtly melting, red sparking in his eyes. David grabbed his arm, hissing, "Control yourself!"

Then Paul was looking normal, but enraged. "I want to talk to that guy, David. I really, REALLY want to talk to him."

"You may get your chance, but just stay calm. Dwayne doesn't need to be freaked any more than he already is. Dwayne," David looked back at him, and captured his gaze. "Don't be afraid. We don't intend to hurt you."

Dwayne relaxed a little. There was something about David's eyes, something about his voice that calmed him. "You don't have to lie to me, man. It won't be the first beating I've taken during a fuck."

There was a low, grating sound from Paul, and again David touched him, but Paul shook his head. "I'm all right. It's just that there are so many shitty people in the world. Dwayne, that isn't going to happen, okay? We don't get our rocks off by hurting people. We're not sadists, but we ARE different."

"Different how?" Paul had taken his left foot in his hands and was massaging it, strongly but gently working the muscles. He could feel himself relaxing further.

"We'll let you know soon." Paul had moved up to massage his calf. Now his hands circled Dwayne's knee, then rubbed up his thigh. "Just know that the lack of physical response isn't any reflection on you. The desire is there, Dwayne. We just can't show it yet."

Dwayne had moved up and was straddling Dwayne's legs. He bent toward the other boy slowly, waiting to see how he'd react. When Dwayne didn't try to pull away, Paul kissed him. "I'd like you to fuck me, Dwayne."

Dwayne knew that he probably looked foolish, staring with his jaw dropped, but he couldn't help it. "You want to bottom for me?"

Paul nodded. "Don't sound so surprised."

"I... you..." He blinked. "No one ever wanted me to top. They all want to fuck me. I mean, I like it, but..."

"But you've wondered what it would be like," Paul finished. "Now you can find out, if you want."

Dwayne glanced quickly at David. The older boy nodded, smiling. Dwayne looked back at Paul. "I've never done that before."

Paul grinned. "So I can be your first. I'd like that." He leaned over and picked up a tube of lubricant from the bedside table. "Give me your hand." Dwayne offered his hand, and Paul squirted a liberal amount of gel onto his fingers. Then he turned around, still straddling Dwayne's legs, and knelt, presenting his ass.

Dwayne stared at the tempting view offered to him, rubbing his fingers together to warm and liquefy the gel. He'd never prepared anyone else, but he'd done it for himself before. A lot of times if he didn't do it, it didn't get done.

David moved up and sat beside Dwayne, settling himself comfortably to watch. Dwayne parted Paul's buttocks and stroked down the shadowy crease, then started to massage around the pucker of Paul's anus. Paul's head dropped, and he sighed softly. David reached out and patted Paul's ass. "He's going to take good care of you, brother."

"Mmm, yes. I can tell." Paul crossed his arms on Dwayne's legs and laid his head down on them.

Dwayne waited till he felt the muscular ring yield a little, then he pushed, slowly sinking his finger deep into the other boy's back passage. When he had his knuckles flush against pale, cool skin he paused, waiting. He hesitantly rubbed the small of Paul's back. "Is that okay?"

Paul's voice was a purr. "Better than okay." He wiggled, pushing back as if wanting to take in even more. "Give me another."

"Wait." Dwayne pumped, sliding in and out. "Get used to it first."

"Thoughtful," Paul murmured. "But you don't have to be so hesitant, lover. I'm not a virgin, and I'm ready for you."

Dwayne took the tube again. Pulling his finger free he slathered on more gel. Holding his fingers close together he slid them in and began pumping them in and out, gradually spreading the fingers apart, loosening him gradually. Then he curved his fingers and carefully felt along the slick insides of Paul's rectum. When his fingertips passed over a small, spongy nub Paul shuddered, making a low sound. "God, that's so good, Dwayne. More, please."

Dwayne continued caressing Paul's prostate till the older boy was humping back, making mewling sounds, but still he was soft. Dwayne didn't understand it. This sort of stimulation never failed to get him hard as a rock, and Paul was showing every sign of arousal except the most obvious one.

Paul looked back over his shoulder at Dwayne, eyes glazed, and whispered, "Fuck me."

"Paul," Dwayne protested, "you're not even hard yet. What am I not doing? Please, tell me. I'll do whatever you need."

"Later, babe. I just need you inside me right now." He shifted off of Dwayne's legs and knelt, spreading his knees wide. "Please, Dwayne," he breathed.

Dwayne heard a crinkle, and looked to see David tearing a condom packet open. "Hold still, little brother," he said quietly. He pressed the flat circle to Dwayne's glans, then slowly rolled it down his straining shaft. When he was done he gave Dwayne's rigid prick a friendly, stroking squeeze, then patted his hip.

Dwayne moved, kneeling in the vee of Paul's legs, and pressed up behind him. He fitted himself against the glistening, loosened hole and started to slide inside. He paused, eyes opening wide, and grabbed Paul's hips. "Paul, are you okay?"

Paul sighed, "I know--a little cool. I'm fine, Dwayne. I'll be better when you're in me. Give me your heat." He pushed back, moaning as Dwayne's solid flesh filled him. "O-h-h damn."

David crawled down and stroked Paul's hair. "Good?"

Paul rolled his head to look at him, whispering, "So hot. So ALIVE!" Dwayne was hesitating. Paul wasn't as warm inside as he'd expected, but he was wet, and TIGHT. Dwayne moved his hips, and Paul shuddered, crying out. The yearning tone of that wordless plea inflamed Dwayne as nothing else ever had, and he started to thrust into the tight clasp of Paul's body.

He was torn between being gentle, remembering inconsiderate lovers, and being more forceful, remembering the good times when they'd found the right balance of tenderness and power. Paul helped him, answering every motion with eager response, encouraging him to go harder, faster, deeper.

Soon Dwayne was pounding into Paul, hard and fast. It was fantastic. It was incredible. It was... life altering. He finally knew that HE could be in control, that he could be tender without
being weak. He fell in love with Paul without even knowing it. All he knew was that the only reason he cared whether or not the world came to an end was bound by how it would affect his chance to do this again. Or more importantly, to just be with the boy who cradled him so completely within the tight, soft grip of his body.

Dwayne threw himself against Paul with a feral grunt, burying himself balls deep, and came. Paul could tell, sensing it as an even greater heat deep in his core. Dwayne was plastered flat to his back, his hands leaving Paul's hips to encircle him in an embrace that was very tender after the vigor of their coupling. He smiled to himself, closing his eyes in happiness as Dwayne swept his hair aside and brushed warm, feather-soft kisses across the back of his neck and shoulders.

Dwayne pulled out carefully and stripped off the condom. He held it, one hand cupped carefully under it, and looked around. David laughed. "Ah, a neat-nik!" Paul had collapsed on the bed on his face, and David poked his leg. "Paul, he's refined. He doesn't want to just throw his used rubber on the floor."

Paul stretched luxuriously. "Classy." He laughed. "Quit teasing him, David."

"Yeah." David leaned over the bed and came up with a copper wastebasket, holding it out to Dwayne. "Here ya go, sport."

Dwayne dropped the squishy latex pouch into the basket, then fell back against the headboard as David put the basket back down. Paul turned in the bed and flopped back down with a sigh, resting his head on Dwayne's thigh. He almost purred with contentment when Dwayne reached down and stroked his hair.

"I don't understand this," Dwayne said quietly. "Paul, you liked that."

"Uh-HUH," said Paul dreamily.

"But you didn't come. You didn't even get hard. You either, David."

David knelt beside Dwayne, reached out, and settled his hands on the dark-haired boy's temples. He began to massage slowly, rubbing tiny circles. "Like I told you, we need something special. It isn't really a kink, Dwayne. A kink is a psychological thing, all in the mind. With us it's physical. We don't have it, we CAN'T make it, no matter how much we want to. It's a kind of impotence."

Dwayne frowned. "Is it genetic, or are you guys sick?"

"Neither, exactly."

"Can I catch anything?" He felt like he was drifting. Paul was softly licking his inner thigh, high up, and he spread his legs a little farther.

David sounded amused. "Little late to ask that question, isn't it, Dwayne? But you won't catch anything--not unless we deliberately give it to you."

"Okay," Dwayne sighed.

David bent, still rubbing his temples, and kissed Dwayne's neck. "You sure, Dwayne? We want you to be sure."

Dwayne put one hand on David's head, and the other on Paul's. "I'm sure."

David's hands slid down to Dwayne's shoulders. "Paul." There was no response, no sound from the other blonde boy save the soft, moist rasp of his tongue on Dwayne's flesh. Paul had located a pulse point beneath the warm, smooth skin. "Paul!" David said more sharply. Paul looked up at him. It was a good thing that Dwayne had shut his eyes, because Paul's eyes glowed red. "Control, brother. Don't take too much."

Paul nodded. "Please, David."

David tightened his hands on Dwayne's shoulders. "You're ready, Dwayne?"

"Yes," Dwayne whispered.

"It will hurt a little, but then we'll make it so good for you--I promise. Just relax."

He touched Dwayne's cheek, and without urging the boy tilted his head aside, offering his neck in a pale, smooth arch. David stroked the exposed flesh, then pressed his mouth over the throb of Dwayne's jugular and bit. At the same moment Paul sank his fangs into the firm flesh of Dwayne's thigh.

Dwayne twitched, crying out quietly at the sharp pain, but he didn't struggle. If this was what he had to endure to give these two what they needed, he was willing. There were soft sucking and lapping sounds as his two new lovers fed off him. A tingling heat spread through him, like the beginning glow of desire. *I'm going to get hard again,* he thought wonderingly. If this was how their kink worked, he would be more than happy to indulge it.

After only a couple of minutes Paul raised his head. He eyed the two seeping punctures in Dwayne's thigh, the tip of his tongue coming out to swipe across his red stained lips, but he did not bend to drink again.

Instead he reached onto the nightstand and picked up two hand towels. He nudged David. The older boy lifted his face from the crook of Dwayne's neck, a trickle of blood escaping from the corner of his mouth. He took the hand towel that Paul offered him. Both boys folded the towels into thick pads and pressed them to the wounds. "This'll stop it, right, David?" There was a hint of anxiety in Paul's voice.

"It should. I have to admit that I don't have too much experience with trying to STOP blood flow." He pulled the pad away, checking. It was soaked halfway through, but there was only a trickle of blood from the wounds. David wiped it away, and it didn't leak again. "Yeah, no problem."

Paul removed his own towel and sighed with relief when the blood stopped. He used the clean portion of the towel to wipe Dwayne's crotch clean. He smiled. "He fainted."

"I'm not surprised. It's a good thing he's going to spend the night-- I wouldn't want him to pass out on the way home." He smiled, reaching down into Dwayne's lap to stroke the silky length of his cock. "He's starting to get hard again."

Paul fondled himself. "He's not the only one. God, he's beautiful, David."

David touched Dwayne's face. "He's special, all right. What do you think?"

"I want him, and I think he needs us."

"Max was interested to learn that his father is dead. He may want to meet his mother."

Paul looked at David in disbelief. "He's still looking for the ready-made family? David, she's MARRIED."

David looked back at Dwayne, noting the slight twitches of his eyelids that heralded his returning consciousness. "You don't think that would stop Max, do you?"

END