Disclaimers For Various FanFic


Valdron’s Handy Dandy Disclaimer
: (modified for this work)
__________, the series (or movie, book, etc.), concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of __________. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just be sure to fill in the blanks... For fics that include (with their permission) the online personalities of real people, you will also need to add the following addition (also provided by Valdron):

Cyber identities of real persons (include the names) are being used with the consent and permission of persons using those identities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fandom Specific:

Valdron's Handy Dandy Disclaimer:
LEXX
, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Salter Street Films. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the makers of LEXX or are sole copyright of the author.



Valdron’s Handy Dandy Disclaimers:

The Sentinel, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of PetFly Productions.

Unbreakable, the movie, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of M. Night Shyamalan, Hollywood Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment.

The X-Files, the series, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Fox Studios.

The Vampire Chronicles, the book series, the movies, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Anne Rice (and of whomever else SHE has given rights). Her original characters are used only in a supporting capacity at her request.

The Dragonriders of Pern, the books and concepts are the property, copyright and trademark of Anne McCaffery. Her original characters are NOT used in fan fiction at her request.

Smallville, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Warner Bros. and DC Comics.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of UPN, Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon.

Angel, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Warner Bros., Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon.

Farscape, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of The Jim Henson Company, Hallmark Entertainment, and Nine Network, in association with The Sci-Fi Channel and the BBC.

Sliders, the series, concepts and characters, was created by Tracy Tormé and is the property, copyright and trademark of St. Clare Entertainment and Universal Studios in association with The Sci-Fi Channel.

The DC Comics Universe, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of DC Comics.

The Clive Universe, concepts and characters are the property and copyright of Scribe (Fannie Feazell). Okay, so lives in the DC Comics Universe, but still...

Cyber identities of real persons (Scribe) are being used with the consent and permission of persons using those identities.

All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.


#