Mine Forever

by Laguna@oldcrows.net

Fandom: Final Fantasy VIII

Pairing: Laguna/Squall

Disclaimer: They're owned by Square, not me.

Warning: contains scenes not suitable for younger 'viewers'. Viewer discretion advised.

Warning 2: obsession, psychotic behavior, and forcible marriage included.

Warning 3: You have recieved warnings concerning pairing and ratings. If you don't like
stuff like this and you read it anyhow, it's your own fault.

Synopsis: After 18 years without his father, Squall will do anything it takes to keep Laguna
at his side.

Mine Forever
by Laguan


Laguna Loire awoke with the sun on his naked body. Each muscle ached with the memory of the hours of sex it had endured the night before. Sex that he had tried to fight off the first time. But his body had become addicted to it, Squall had seen to that, though his mind still fought, and he still wept, silently, when Squall touched him.

"Not again," he groaned, tears springing to his eyes. He had tried so many times to tell Squall, and each time it had been the same. Squall's lips silenced his own, blocking the words he found so hard to say, promising to listen in the morning. Then, Squall would slip first into Laguna's bed, then into Laguna himself. Or he'd make love to Laguna wherever they happened to be at the time.

In the morning, Laguna would wake to find himself alone, and the tears would come once again.

Tonight, he decided, he would tell Squall. This had to stop. It was wrong. So wrong.

"Squall," he said, walking into the dining hall after he'd showered the scent of sex from his body and had put on his clothes, "I think we need to talk."

"Yes, I think so, too." Squall nodded. "I think its about time you married me, father."

The plate of food Laguna had been holding clattered to the floor as the room spun around the Estharian President.

~He knows,~ Laguna's mind was racing, "But... how long... Then why?"

Squall was by his father's side, almost instantly, as he fell, swooning, to the floor. "Father," he whispered, gently, as he picked up the delicate man and carried him to the room Squall usually occupied.

Squall leaned down and placed a kiss upon Laguna's lips, his hands caressing the flesh that had created him.

"How long have you known?" Laguna asked.

"Since the beginning," Squall replied. "You left me, all those years ago. Left me alone for seventeen years. And I won't let you leave me again. You're going to marry me, father. You'll marry me and then you won't be able to leave me."

Squall's words disturbed Laguna. They were the words of a madman, of a lunatic stalker obsessed with keeping his prey, even if it meant keeping a rotting corpse. Would Squall kill him if he refused to marry the boy?

"Squall, please...?"

Squall left the room, locking the door behind him. He'd changed the locks on his door that morning.

Laguna heard the tumblers click into place and realized that his son was worse than he'd originally thought.

"Window's too high. Door's locked. My only chance is to escape at the wedding," he told himself. "I can't marry my own son."

Squall returned, carrying a wedding gown. "Put this on," he demanded, shoving it at Laguna. "*Now*." he added, holding the blade of his gunblade to Laguna's throat.

*****

Kiros went to wake Laguna. "I can't believe he overslept again." he complained to himself. "He knows he has a speech to deliver this morning." he opened the door.

The room was empty, the bed made and curtains drawn. Apparently, Laguna was awake.

So where was he?

"The game room," Kiros decided, hurrying to the game room, to scold the man he loved.

"Laguna, I really..." he fell silent. Selphie was there, playing a game of Paxxon, but there was no sign of Laguna.

"I haven't seen Sir Laguna all morning." Selphie replied. "When you find him, give him a kiss for me."

"What makes you think I'd want to kiss Laguna?"

"Everyone does," Selphie laughs. "Even Squall. Um.. is it okay for a son to kiss his father that way. I mean with the tongue and all?"

Kiros frowned. "No, it's not."

Zell entered the room, looking exasperated. "Oh man, we gotta do something. Squall's completely off his rocker."

"Have you seen Laguna?"

"Yeah. Squall just dragged him off ten minutes ago. Squall had Laguna in a wedding gown and was saying something about Laguna never getting away from him again."

"Oh, dear gods.." Kiros ran for the door, Zell and Selphie following.

*****

"I now declare you, legally married." The justice of the peace held out the marriage certificate. "Sign here," he instructed.

Laguna swallowed, his hand shaking as he tried to stall.

Squall put his arms around Laguna, pretending to hold the man in a lover's embrace, while holding a knife against Laguna's midsection.

Fearing for his life, Laguna signed the paper, then Squall signed it.

*****

Kiros ran into the Justice of the Peace, but found no sign of Laguna or Squall. He was about to search elsewhere when a terrible thought occurred to him. "Pardon me, but did the President come in here earlier?"

"Yes," the older man replied. "Came in with another gentleman. I peformed their wedding. The President seemed scared, but I guess all brides are a little nervous at their weddings."

"Damn it," Kiros cursed. "We're too late. Selphie, Zell, we have to find Squall before he hurts Laguna."

"I don't understand," Selphie asked. "What's the big deal? So, Squall's gay."

"Laguna's Squall's father," Kiros explained as they raced back to the Presidential Palace.

Selphie's eyes went wide. "Oh... my.... god..."

-Chapter 2-

Squall took a needle from his jacket pocket and grabbed Laguna's arm.

"Squall! No!" Laguna shouted, trying to pull free. "We'll get this marriage annulled, no one will ever know. I'll get you help."

Squall yanked Laguna into his arms and plunged the needle into his father's vein.

The world went swimmy and Laguna fell against his son. Squall placed Laguna back into the car he'd gotten out of at the red light, then drove off, away from Esthar, continuing to drive until he reached a seaport.

He found a boat and, after killing all those on board, placed Laguna below deck and brought him out to the old abandonned research platform where they'd discovered Eden.

Locking Laguna in room six stories below the water, Squall drew the man close and kissed him. "My dearest father. Now you belong to me and you will never leave me again."

He took Laguna once more, driving his flesh into the older man until Laguna cried himself to sleep. Then, kissing away Laguna's tears, he climbed out of bed.

"You'll soon learn to enjoy this, my love." he said, as he left the room, locking Laguna in and returning to the ship he'd stolen.

*****

Kiros, Zell, and Selphie had arrived in Dollet five minutes earlier and were now approaching the docks where they bodies were being examined.

"What happened here?" Kiros demanded.

"Some guy showed up earlier." an old fisherman replied "He killed everyone aboard the Dutchess and then dragged some other guy who was in a wedding dress on board. That had to be two hours ago at least."

"Do you know where they went?"

"Out to sea," the man replied. "They could be anywhere."

"Let's get back to the Ragnarok," Kiros decided. "Thanks," he added as he, Selphie, and Zell returned to the Estharian flagship.

-Chapter 3-

The Ragnarok caught up with the Dutchess on the coasts of Centra.

"Squall Leonhart," Kiros ordered. "Do not try to resist. We are coming aboard."

Squall folded his arms across his chest as Zell, Selphie, and Kiros searched the Dutchess. "Can't a man take a cruise without being boarded?"

"Where's Laguna?" Kiros demanded.

"Dead," Squall knew this would get him into trouble, but he was too angry to care "I banged him for hours, then for some reason he threw himself overboard."

"He killed himself because you made him feel worthless," Kiros snarled, punching Squall in the face. "I'll see you in court, and I'll see you burn for what you did to him."

Coming up from behind the man he once respected, Zell delivered a blow and rendered Squall unconscious.


*****

Laguna drank more water and swallowed one of the nutrient tablets he kept in his jacket pockets in case of emergencies. He checked his stores of supplies. "Enough for three days," he frowned. "A week if I space them out. But, I can't go any more than that. Squall, where are you? Please come to your senses. Please come and save me?"

The room he was locked in had a full bathroom, for which he was grateful. But food was limited.


*****

Kiros stormed into the dining hall and sat next to Zell.

"They're holding Squall's trial in Dollet," he told the blond man. "They want to bring him up on charges for the Dutchess Murders, and Laguna's too beloved in Esthar for him to have a fair trial here."

"You wanted the trial held here," Zell guessed.

Kiros nodded. "I want him to burn in hell. I want him to get the death penalty for what he did to Laguna."

"When does the trial begin?" asked Quistis, who had heard the conversation and had moved closer to join
in.

"In two days," Kiros replied. "And I'm going to be there to make sure Squall gets murder one for what he did to Laguna. Laguna was a good man, and Squall drove him to kill himself."

"I still can't believe Squall would snap like that," Quistis shook her head.

"None of us saw it coming," Zell agreed.

END PART 3