Title: Curious

Author/pseudonym: Christina Ortega

Fandom: WWF

Paring: Raven/Road Dogg (aka Scott Levy/Jesse James Armstrong)

Rating: NC-17

Status: New, complete

Archive: I really don't know the names of all the archives *wince* so go ahead and archive it as long as my name and all info remain attached...

E-mail address for feedback: Rkacat@aol.com

Series/Sequel: Right now its a one-shot, but it might turn into a series or at least part of a two-parter...

Other websites: http://www.geocities.com/rkacat/index.html

Disclaimers: Neither of these characters belong to me. They are the property of Vince McMahon, Titan Sports, and everyone else affiliated with the WWF. No infringement is intended...

Notes: Well, I've wanted to write Raven/Pup for a long time, and I finally did it... I can’t say I like it all too much, but I decided to post it to you guys anyway. Bwa-hahaha!

Summary: Raven is intrigued after his match with Jesse on Smackdown and decides to get a closer look...

Warnings: Some spoilers for Raven vs. Road Dogg on 10/19/00's Smackdown. This fic is slash (male/male) and might be considered non-consensual by some people.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Curious

by
Christina Ortega
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I don't know how long I've been standing here watching him. It's a curiosity I've had since I first saw him in the back. Its one which has intensified since I felt his skin against mine. His body on top of me.

The poor baby is sick, and he doesn't hide it well... All the sniffling, his raspy breaths, the feverish feel of his flesh against my hands, and the fact that he was so sauced on NyQuil or some shit to have even forgotten what city he was in tonight. It would have been so easy to pin him in the ring. 1...2...3...

But I kinda wanted to feel him on top of me. Call it...interest.

Now, he's all alone. He crashed in his locker room earlier tonight after our match and was passed out on the couch for a few hours. Mostly everyone has left, but he's still taking a shower in the locker room. I guess he wanted the seclusion.

And I've got a first row seat so I sure as hell am not complaining.

Its almost as if he's moving in slow motion. I watch his shirt fall to the ground, exposing plump, tender nips budding faintly on his chest. They're so soft... I can't help but imagine how sweet they would taste pebbling under my tongue. My teeth teasing him into whimpering.

God, I'm making myself hard again. As it is, I barely made it out of the ring without limping tonight. Fuck, he felt so good... I find my hands reaching for my own shirt, pulling it off as I gasp for breath. Its damn hot in here all of a sudden...

...And he's reaching for the pants. God almighty...

Its as if he knows I'm here and is trying to draw me out. He works his way out of his warm-ups slowly, making me lick my lips with anticipation as the cloth slips from his tight ass...slides along his powerfully sculpted thighs.

Fuck, I had a suspicion that he had gone commando, but I didn't have any idea that...damn, that he would look so good. His flesh is like ivory cream, drawing my hungry stare. God, I want to touch him.

He shies away from the cold water of the shower, shivering and wrapping an arm around his own waist as he adjusts the temperature, sighing softly and tilting his head back to welcome the continuous streams flowing across the curves of his body.

For once, mark my words, I'm going to get what I want...

The soap seems to glide across his smooth skin, teasing me beyond belief. You'd think he was doing a fuckin' porno movie by the way he's touching himself. Actually, this is much better than a porn flick. His cheeks are flushed from his fever, poor thing, but this only makes him look that much better...

That much more irresistible...

Fuck, now he's moved to his shaft, lathering the soft length with a cautiousness which makes my mouth water. Suds foam around his soft, fleshy balls, and I find myself wondering how the sacs would taste rolling across my tongue.

My hand instinctively moves to my own cock, and I have to bite my bottom lip to hold back a desperate moan. The water has made him look like a God, skin wet and hot for my viewing pleasure. His tight ass is just begging to be caressed... oh God, this is torture. He must know I'm here. No one normally washes themselves like this... God almighty...

My fingers begin fumbling with my fly before I even comprehend what I'm doing. God, I can't help it. He's just too fuckin' hot. I stroke myself softly, teasing my fingers around the ring of my cock. God, what must his hands feel like...his mouth...?

The torn jeans I had been wearing find their way around my ankles, and my white boxers soon follow. He must have some sort of gravitational pull because I just can't look away from him. Oh God, I'm losing it...

But could anyone blame me? Not for a second...

I quietly step forward. Expose myself, and he doesn't notice. The thrill of the hunt... I can feel my heart pounding as I prepare to attack.

He's in his own little world, eyes closed as he indulges in the feel of the warm water trailing down his flesh. I take a deep breath and move towards him. Damn, I just can't resist. I need to touch him, hold him. Kiss that hot flesh of his.

He starts under me when my arms slide around his waist, spinning around in shock. There's a glazed look in his eyes brought about, no doubt, by the illness he's currently suffering from. I watch as the sparkly globes narrow with obvious disdain, and I can't help but snort. "The fuck do you want?"

"Can't boys chat after an exhilarating match, Jess?" I ask, smiling calmly. Sure, I'm unnerving him, but the adorable look on his face is worth it. Not to mention that he's still too shocked to make an attempt at struggling out of my grip. I could get used to this...

Jesse growls at me; a low, throaty sound which makes my skin tingle. God, he has to know how fuckin' hot he is, doesn't he? "Well, aren't you just a fuckin' gentleman?" I smirk at his wording. He has no idea... "What the fuck do you really want, Raven?"

"Scott." I eye him with my head held confidently high, watching as he coughs and curls an arm around his stomach. God, I wish he knew just how sexy he really is... His skin is just as warm as I thought it would be against my fingers, and not all of it is from the fever... "Let's see...look around, puppy, and why don't you tell me what I want?"

"You're fuckin' sick," he snarls, and I have to raise my eyebrow at this. To be honest, I'm a bit torn. I wasn't expecting him to be so....unwilling, but part of me also wasn't expecting him to be this compliant. He still hasn't made a move to get away from me. Instead, Jesse just stands there staring into my eyes as if he's forgotten that we're both completely nude with steamy water drenching our bodies.

But I haven't forgotten...

I smirk at him. He's an amusing guy...must be why I'm so curious. "Why don't you tell me how much of a fever you've got, puppy?"

"Fuck off."

Mmm...and he's punctual, too. Definitely intriguing... Memories of his hard body on top of mine from earlier tonight register in my mind, and I offer him a quirky grin, allowing him to share in the memory. I can't tell if he's blushing or his cheeks are just flushed from his fever, but the prior does more for me and, hell, I'm entitled to my own beliefs.

One loose braided strand of hair hangs over his face, and I brush it away, tracing a finger over his forehead in the process. Shit, he's warm, and if I had a sense of sympathy I'd leave, but I know he's vulnerable like this, and who wouldn't take advantage?

Its as if he snaps awake from a coma. I can't help but laugh when he pushes my hand away, snarling at me. The expression he's wearing is just too cute for words. Of course, it doesn't help that he's soaked and completely at my mercy.

"Come now, Jess, you're starting to hurt my feelings...and after I stayed around to make sure no one attacked you while you were taking your mutt nap--"

He slaps at my hands, curling back against a wall of the shower stall. I can tell that his ailment is starting to get to him. He's looking drowsy...and quite delectable if I do say so myself. "Get the fuck away from me, you goddamn prick!"

The crack of my palm against his cheek jolts him into a startled silence, and as a glow of faint pink swells across his face he refuses to face me, instead keeping his eyes plastered to the floor. Blood wells at the corner of his mouth before I hear his protesting whimper. "So obedient now," I purr, not all too surprised when he doesn't acknowledge me. "Are you going to thank me for watching you tonight?"

Once again, I receive no response, but this only serves to make me even hotter. I can feel my cock stirring, demanding attention. The water is losing its heat. Jesse is shivering, his back flat against the wall as he tentatively raises a hand to touch the corner of his mouth and dab at the slow trickle of blood.

"You should thank me." I'm almost surprised by how collected I am despite the intense desire within me to take him now and here. Maybe I’m more sensitive than I originally thought. "After all, I'm here for you...unlike your boy, puppy. Where is he?"

He winces at this, and I can't help but smirk. So damn fragile...he's like glass just waiting to shatter, and you can bet that if he's going to break I'm going to be the one to cause it. Jesse raises his head, and I can see intense grief shimmering in his wide eyes. "Leave me alone," he pleads, voice cracking before he turns away and coughs softly. I've definitely hit a nerve.

The water from the shower has gone from lukewarm to cold. I can feel gooseflesh prickling across my skin, but even this does nothing to cool the blaze swelling within me. "Puppy..." I trace the pad of a finger over his cheekbone, and his head snaps up as if he's remembering some sort of touch...a forbidden touch. He's remembering something that he doesn't want to recall... "Where is he, puppy? Why isn't he here?"

"H-he's not mine," Jesse whimpers, trying to shift away from my touch, and when I begin twirling one braid around my finger his face crumples before my eyes, small tears trailing down his cheeks. "He's w-with Chyna...."

Mmm...that didn't take long. I could get used to this kind of submission. "Chyna, hmm?" I lick my lips before moving forward, nuzzling his throat and placing little kisses across his jaw. He gives an almost inaudible whine of protest, trying to squirm away from me as I wrap an arm around his violently tremulous body and draw him against me. "What about us, puppy? What about you and me? Do you know what its like to be forgotten? To be ignored? Laughed at? We have more in common than you think."

Jesse sniffles, trying to move away from the icy water stabbing at his exposed flesh. When he instinctively leans into my embrace I have to smile. "P-please leave me alone." He'd fight back if he could. I know he would, but he's too ill...too weak to even shove me away, and mixed with the added emotional agony...

...He's all mine...

"Or do you like that, puppy?" I grin at him. "Do you like how he treats you?" I place a finger under his chin, forcing his head up and gazing into his bright eyes. "Did you like when I hit you?" Fuck, I can barely stand it. My body pressed against his. I can feel his shaft against mine...feel him hardening with the thrill of his fright and our closeness.

"Scott..." Jesse averts his eyes and stares at the ground, his tongue darting out to clean the blood remaining on his lip. He's barely able to stand, and I find myself tightening my arms around his waist in order to keep him upright. A self-depreciating smile, understanding, appears on his swollen lips "I-Its cold..."

I'd say I just got my answer.

With a wicked smile, I turn off the faucet, unable to conceal a snicker as he leans against me, one flushed cheek nuzzling against mine. It takes a few minutes just to help him out of the stall without his knees buckling under him, and I promptly grab a towel, watching as he wraps it around his waist with fumbling hands before taking another one and padding down his chest and back.

God, he's beautiful. Jess' back is so well defined, and he's closed his eyes, tilting his head back with a tolerant sigh. I devour him with my eyes, taking only a brief moment to dry myself before twining my fingers with his, raising his hand to my lips and darting my tongue out against each knuckle, tasting little scabs and swelled bruises across the tender fingers.

He follows me like a pet as I lead him into the locker room, and I tear his towel away leaving us both naked in front of each other. Jesse smiles at me, an inviting, sly little grin which sends shivers down my spine. I've definitely hit a nerve with him. Something that's made him want me as much as I want him... And I know what it is.

Without any further hesitation, I curl my arms around him, and this time he comes willingly, closing his eyes on a moan as I harshly cover his mouth with mine. I can taste the faint hint of blood on his lips, but this only serves to heighten my desire, and a push against him, plunging my tongue into him and indulging in the sweetness of his hot, wet mouth.

The rigid texture of the roof against my tongue is maddening, and when his teeth gently nip me I return with twice the fervor, sinking mine into his lower lip and lapping at the blood which coats the torn pink skin. Jesse breaks away on a sharp gasp, raking fingers against my scalp. God, that feels good. "Scott...don't stop there.."

I'm not about to. "You want to be my bitch, don't you?" His face is so hot with fever, and his lips are swollen and bleeding. Fuck, I can't resist him. "Is that what you want?" Jesse nods, that same mischievous grin on his flushed face. I won't hesitate in giving him that wish, I can assure you.

With a lick of my lips, I move to his throat, sucking hard on a curve of his creamy neck until it has become raw under my lips. Jesse yelps when I sink my teeth into him, flooding my mouth with his sweet blood. His immediate protests mold into a desperate yearning as he sways dizzily on his feet, tugging at my hair with a moaned word which sounds suspiciously like my name.

"So good, puppy..." I murmur as I travel down his body, placing gentle kisses down his collarbone. Two tender nubs peak his chest, and I take one pebbled nip into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and enjoying his strangled moans. God, he's so hot...so damn good. I could definitely get used to this.

He faintly hisses when I nibble on the sensitive flesh and draw a small bead of blood from it, appreciatively flicking my tongue over the droplet. I wrap my arms around his waist, kneading the globes of his tight ass with my nails. Jesse wriggles against me and pushes back into my fingers, receiving red scratches across the firm, ivory cheeks in the process.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I'm just getting started.

I move slowly down the mountains and valleys of his ribs, leaving red marks across the skin layering the delicate bones. Jesse gasps and writhes, his fingers tangled within my wavy tresses, holding on as if afraid of losing himself without my presence. I can't tell you how hot that makes me..

"Lie down," I softly order, watching with a fiery lust as he obeys without question, and in a matter of seconds he's gazing up at me from the carpet with a wild smile and his legs spread in wait. His cock has grown hard, bobbing from its bed of curls alluringly, the head adorned by a few drops of sweet precum. Fuck, I want to taste him so bad...

But not yet. I crawl between his legs and place my hands on his hips, roughly holding him against the floor as my tongue trails along his abdomen. He whimpers and tries to thrust up, but I force him down with a growl and a scolding bite to his thigh. "Patience, puppy. Let me take my time."

"Scott..." I smirk and nuzzle his hip, my stubble rasping over his smooth skin and making him writhe beneath me. So damn sexy... "Scott, please..."

Not bothering to acknowledge him, I continue on, licking and nibbling my way down to his inner thigh and clamping down hard on the sensitive flesh, listening to his mew as a little line of blood dots across the reddened skin.

Finally, I'm unable to control myself any longer and dart my tongue against the tip of his rod, collecting the drops of precum with a lustful groan. Fuck...so damn addictive... "On your knees, puppy. I want that hot ass of yours in my face."

Jess' arms wobble as he props his body up, and from this angle I can easily see the slow trickle of blood sliding down his neck. I run a warm hand down his spine, stroking the small of his back and grinning as he leans into my touch, making a low, pleading noise in the back of his throat. Oh, I wouldn't keep him waiting.

I lick a path over one firm globe and nip him softly, watching as his arms quake. God, I'm losing it. If it were anyone else I would have been done and already on my way.... Guess I was more curious than I originally thought.

Without any warning, I position myself and thrust into him, and I damn near lose it as I'm enveloped by his tight warmth. He's like a fuckin' leather glove wrapped around my cock, and his scream of pain does nothing to squelch my arousal. "Fuck, puppy...God, Jess, you're so tight--"

"Scott...Scott, damn it, please...!" I can't tell if he's begging me to stop or continue, and to be honest I don't think I could pull away if he asked me to. With a grunt, I ride him harder and faster, pushing into his unlubed entrance and nudging his prostate with ruthless precision. I don't need sexual foreplay...going slow and steady. Instead, I push into him with abandon, riding him with all the force that I can muster, sweat shining on my brow.

Curling a hand around his shaft, I stroke him forcefully, nails digging into the thick rod and making him cry out in pain and pleasure. Oh God, I can't take it... he's just too damn tight... "Jess... oh, Jess...!"

With a possessive growl I thrust forward, teeth sinking into the pearly flesh of his shoulder, and his hot blood flooding my mouth drives me hard as I fill him with my seed. Seconds later, I hear Jess' strained sob, his orgasm leaving him slumped wearily against the floor, raspy pants causing his chest to heave painfully. His cum coats my palm, and I release a long sigh, content to simply lie on top of him with my eyes closed as I lap up his cream with my tongue.

It takes a few moments for me to return to myself. Shakily, I pull out of him and grab a towel, wiping away the drying cum and light taint of blood from myself before cleaning him with a gentleness which could have been mistaken for care. I find myself wondering how badly I tore him inside, but it seems as if the blood flow has stopped. Not too bad, I'd assume.

No worse than he's ever been treated before. With that in mind, its about time for me to leave...

But if I'm leaving then why are my arms curling around him again? I pull Jesse against me, feel his body quake against my chest and the cold sweat beading over his sweltering forehead. There's a slight wheeze in his breaths, and I sigh, smoothing his braids away from his face as my legs twine with his.

"Its time to go back to the hotel, Jess," I tell him, rolling my eyes when he doesn't answer with anything but slow, painful gasps. This time, I address him with a less patient voice. "Jess, its time to go." If I were sane, I'd just leave him here, but for some reason I can't. This is different than all the other mindless fucks somehow. "Jess--"

"Leave me here."

I was expecting anything but the dead tone with which he addresses me. Goddamn, he's not going to do this to me. He isn't doing this to me. Why can't I just get up and leave? "Jesse, you're sick. You need to be in bed and sleep." Let's just say that sympathy doesn't suit me one bit. "Jesse, listen to me--"

"I don't mind."

He doesn't mind that he has a temperature well over what it should be? He doesn't mind the way he's shaking? The rasp in his voice?

And if he doesn't mind then why do I?

I burrow my face into his braided locks, nudging the nape of his neck with my nose and placing little kisses along the back of his scalp. "Jess..." I sigh softly. "Jess, did I hurt you too much tonight?" This time he doesn't even give me a verbal answer. Just a quick shake of his head. Why am I not appeased by that? "Jesse--"

"Either leave or go to sleep, Scott." His voice is tired yet surprisingly caustic and I raise my head, finding my eyes drawn to the dried blood coating his throat. I stroke his temple softly, smiling when he relents and leans into my touches. With a reluctant sigh, I detach myself from him, returning seconds later with a bag that I assume to be his. Thank God he brought some sweats...

It takes a good few minutes to put them on him considering how he's not really interested in being moved. Now I can see that under the blush of fever the rest of his face has paled from the mixture of weariness and loss of blood. I lie down beside him again, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him against me, toying with his limp fingers. They're slightly clammy to the touch, and I shake my head, stroking his abdomen softly.

"Jess, I'll take care of you tonight." I kiss the back of his neck with a small smile. He merely shifts into my embrace and makes a small sound of approval before growing deathly quiet, the shaky rising and falling of his chest acting as my only indication that he's still alive.

This isn't the first time I've been in a situation like this. Greet, fuck, leave...but I can't remember ever actually staying or, hell, caring what condition my partner is in. Jesse...this was just supposed to be a fluke thing. Walk in, cop a feel, walk out, but I just can't, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Maybe its because he

s so vulnerable, absolutely helpless with this sickness of his. Maybe its the way that he cried for me. Maybe its because Jess knows what its like to be alone. To be used and tossed out like a worthless piece of meat. Living on the street, you don't survive by being the sweet little virgin boy. Hell no. You do whatever you have to. I guess that's why me and Tazz get along so well. Me 'n Sean.

And something tells me I know less about Jesse than there is to know... But do I really want to know everything? Forming ties are dangerous as hell when you're trying to survive.

But if I'm not forming ties then what the fuck am I still doing here?

Smoothing back his braided locks, I pet him softly, listening to his soft purr as he snuggles against me. Jesse coughs and takes a long breath, and I wince at the obvious scratch emanating from his lungs. Slowly, I close my eyes, holding him protectively against me. Feeling the memories of my childhood rushing back and shaking me to my very core.

"I'll take care of you, Jess..."

=-=-=-=-=
The End
=-=-=-=-=

Hmmm...I really don't know what this fic is. And here I started out just wanting to write Raven/Pup. It seems to have evolved into something more than that, though. *sighs* Well, what did you think? Good? Worthy of being used to hold coffee, spilled on Kane, and chokeslammed over and over? (Heh...poor Jerky...) Please feed the author and let me know ^.- Thanks for reading!