CHAPTER FIVE

"No," Krycek denied, shaking his head. "No...."

"You are such a damn liar." Mulder chuckled low in his throat and turned his attention to the other nipple, bringing it to alert attention quickly.

Krycek writhed under him. "Yes, oh god, yes."

Encouraged, Mulder licked and nipped his way down Krycek's laddered torso until he reached the delicate navel. His tongue traced the tiny indent, drawing a harsh breath from Krycek.

"I want you, little virgin," Mulder rasped, his hands running along the insides of Krycek's thighs. "Let me have you?"

Krycek shook his head, his legs tensing as he fought the restraints. "I....God, Mulder, don't.....I..."

Mulder kissed and licked lower, teasing the man with his mouth and tickling fingers that plowed through tight, dark curls, approaching and retreating from the raging erection sprouting from Krycek's groin.

Krycek's hips strained for more intimate contact

"That's right, little virgin," Mulder coaxed, a velvet wet dream slithering over the younger man.

Kissing his way back up the trembling body, Mulder whispered. "I'm going to release you hand, little virgin. Just one, understand?"

"Yeah." Krycek's smoldering gaze lifted. "Why?"

Mulder chuckled darkly, releasing one leather cuff but holding the wrist captive by the strength of his fingers. He captured Krycek's gaze once more and smiled. "Show me what you can do." He guided Krycek's hand to his own cock. "Stroke your cock for me, Alex. Let me see your pleasure."

Wide-eyed, Krycek shook his head. "Don't make me do this."

"The wall waits, Krycek."

Horror darkened green pools. "Please..."

Mulder guided Krycek's hand in a smooth caress "Stroke it pretty for me."

Whimpering his submission, Krycek's hand wrapped tighter around his hard flesh. His green eyes drifted closed at the first squeeze and he thrust up into his hand.

A soft rasping grunt escaped his throat and he thrust again. and again, picking up speed as his body caught flame.

"Relax your legs," Mulder whispered, guiding Krycek's knees wider apart and crawling between them. He nudged Krycek's hips with a pillow. "Lift."

Krycek did as he was instructed. His gaze met Mulder's. "Don't..."

"Stroke that lovely cock, Krycek," Mulder commanded, running his hands down the other man's trembling thighs. "So beautiful. I can't wait to get inside you."

Mulder bet to kiss and nip the tender inner thighs, his lips working a sensual trail down the long muscular legs. Krycek jerked, crying out a weak protest when Mulder traced the junction of thigh and groin.

"Please, don't..."

"No way out, little virgin," Mulder murmured. He slid open the drawer in the bedside table, searching by feel and drawing out a can of compressed whipped cream.

Keeping his treasure from Krycek's resigned vision he quickly shook the can and popped the lid.

"What...what are you..Ah..."

The spray of cream hit Krycek's cock with heavy coolness, making the man arch high in his bonds. Mulder covered Krycek's cock and now still hand in the delectable sweetness, chuckling. "You look like I just pissed in your mouth."

"What...What is it...?

Mulder tilted his head. "What do you think?"

"I...It doesn't hurt. Please, Mulder. What have you done to me?"

"Master."

Confusion flickered over the terror in Krycek's pallid features. "What...?"

"Master. Say it, Krycek."

Krycek's mouth fell open but no sound came out.

"Next time could be...tragic. Say it."

A tear escaped Krycek's eye. "Master."

Mulder grunted his pleasure. "Now close your eyes and stick out your tongue."

Krycek met Mulder's gaze for a moment then did as he was told.

Mulder lifted Krycek's cream covered hand to his lips, sucking off the thumb with a hum of pleasure. His tongue tickled the webbing between thumb and index finger, suckling the thumb all the while.

Krycek moaned softly, his hips twisting restlessly.

Avoiding the impatient thrusts, Mulder guided Krycek's hand to his waiting tongue. Krycek recoiled. Mulder advanced. "Taste."

Krycek opened his mouth, his body stiff and Mulder inserted the sugary sweet index finger into Krycek's waiting mouth.

"Taste, little virgin. Can you taste yourself under the sweet?"

Alex nodded, a slight tilt of his head.

"Clean your fingers, little virgin. Get every drop."

Krycek's tongue licked up the sweet globs with kittenish purrs.

When it was gone, Mulder hit him with another spray and smoothed it into the laddered torso. Grinning widely he wrote in large letters PROPERTY OF FOX MULDER in the white confection.

Krycek stared down at the words. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to," Mulder murmured, breaking a creamy trail down the man's laddered chest and stomach. "Because I can." His travels took him into the dark musky patch of curls and he looked up to capture Krycek's wide eyed gaze. A slow smile broke over his lips. "Because you want me to." His head bent and he swallowed up the cream covered cock.

Krycek jerked up into the hot mouth once. then Mulder restrained him with firm hands on his hips. Mulder didn't allow Krycek any room for movement as he sucked him to the brink of ecstasy and over.

He captured and held the other man's cum in his mouth, waiting patiently until Krycek's eyes registered awareness before he lifted up to share the sweet offering with his beloved slave.

Krycek gagged once when he realized what was happening but a quick slap to his hip warned him not to resist. He swallowed his share of the cum without a word.

Mulder grinned his cockiest, laying down in the mess of cream and sweat that covered Krycek's chest. "You will do, little virgin. Given time."

Krycek lie motionless under his tormentor, staring up with pain dancing in his eyes. "I don't want this."

"No?" Mulder cocked his head, chuckling. "Ah, well...You will."

END PART 5