CHAPTER FOUR

"Master?"

Blair's jerky pacing slowed to a stop before the kneeling man. He struck the submissive man with a growled glare, then whirled on his heel, resuming his pacing.

"Master, please," Jim tried again. "May I speak."

Blair ground to a halt once more. "You think you have something to say I want to hear?

Jim dared a darting glance toward him.

"Eyes down," Blair snapped. "Speak."

A shudder rippled through Jim's taunt body. "Master, forgive me."

"Why should I?"

"I was wrong to question you, Master. I know that. I had no right."

"You are so right, Ellison," Blair rasped. "You wanted to play this game, so you damn well better understand who holds the whip."

"Yes, Master," Jim said, his body trembling with the effort to contain some secret longing.

And Blair softened toward the man who was his best friend. The man who wanted him for lover.

He raked through Jim's short-cropped hair, smiling. "Stand Ellison."

Jim rose fluidly.

"I'm impressed," Blair murmured. "You've done this before?"

"Yes, master," Jim admitted. "A long time ago."

Blair nodded, frowning. "So I'm not your first, huh? Well, we'll just have to talk about that sometime soon." When I'm ready to hear it.

Jim's eyes jerked up, distress darkening the blue. "Oh, but...."

Blair's eyes narrowed. What are you hiding from me, Big Guy? "I said, we will talk about it later." His hand cupped Jim's blanching cheek, drawing his gaze. "You have a problem with that?"

Jim's glance faltered. "I...No, Master. No problem."

Blair's knowing smile let Jim know he'd been caught in the lie. "Good," He patted Jim's cheek. "Good. I don't like being lied to."

Jim shuddered. "No, Master. I won't lie."

Blair turned his back on the other man, his gaze going in the direction Krycek had gone.

"Master, will you talk to me about...." Jim's hands fluttered. "....about what's bothering you?"

Blair stiffened, rotating around slowly to glare at the bigger man. "It doesn't concern you."

Hurt glittered n Jim's eyes before he could lower his lashes. "Yes, master."

"God, I'm making a mess of this." Blair scrubbed his face, sighing. "Listen, Jim, the things that have been going on around here are nothing short of weird. I'm worried about him. Okay? There's something wild about him Something I like. I don't want to see him ....broken."

Jim's shoulders hunched, shrinking him before Blair's eyes. "You care for him a lot."

Blair cupped Jim's cheek again. "But I love you, pet. That will never go away. Never. You have to believe that if we're going to take this anywhere." He drew Jim's face down until their breathes mingled. "You have to trust me, Jim. Can you do that?"

Jim hesitated, breathing in Blair's breath. "I love you, Master," he whispered. "I can...trust you....Even if you decide to include another."

Grinning, Blair leaned that last few inches, gifting him with a tender kiss that spoke more than words.

Jim's hum of pleasure vibrated from deep in his chest into Blair. Blair's arms tightened, gathering Jim closer. hands feathered down to lean his. pressing them against his stirring cock.

"Blair....." Jim sighed, rubbing himself against Blair's hard groin.

Blair's lips twisted into a delicious smile. "I did not..." he murmured. "...give you permission to use my name, pet."

A sweet pink rose in Jim's cheeks. "No, Master."

Blair whispered kisses along Jim's jawline. "I like when you say my name in passion." He suckled the junction of Jim's neck and shoulder. "Use it whenever we're intimate." His long fingers curled around Jim's cock, measuring the width, caressing the length.

Jim writhed against his lover, whimpering his need.

"You like that?" Blair's skilled hand glided over the silken steel flesh, wrenching soft, sobbing moans from the bigger man. "I'm beginning to understand why these harness outfits are so popular around here." He flashed a wicked grin. "Think we'll keep a couple for home."

Jim shuddered under Blair's controlling caress. He leaned heavily against his tormentor savoring the flavor of Blair's gentle mastery.

Blair glanced up from under lush lashes, his tongue moistening generous lips. "Don't fall pet."

"I....its to...powerful. I'm on fire for you."

"Do what I say, pet." Blair's mouth cut a path down Jim's chest, pausing the torturous descent to excite twin peaks. He kissed and licked his way down Jim's laddered torso. Lower still to tongue the indent of Jim's navel.

Groaning, Jim clawed at Blair's shoulders for support. "Blair, please...I want...you."

Chuckling darkly, Blair nipped and kissed his way the last final bit. His tongue traced a whorling path through the dark curls to nibble at the root of Jim's problem.

Jim rocked his hips against the teasing lips.

Blair pulled back, smiling. "I did not give you permission to move," he murmured, his words searing heat against Jim's trembling cock.

"Oh, Jesus, Blair...Please...."

Blair shook his head, dark curls dusting his shoulders. "You move before I say so, its all over, pet. Do you hear me? Obey me without question. Agreed?"

Jim's fingers tightened on Blair's shoulders. "Yes," he said his teeth grinding. "Yes. Anything. Just love me, Blair. I've waited so...long."

"Have you?" Blair chuckled, shifting forward. He ran his tongue over the crown of Jim's leaking cock, smacking his lips. "Waited a very long time, then?"

Jim grunted a response, grinding his teeth in an effort to control his corded muscles that cried out to thrust.

Blair's soft laugh tickled the air before he traced the thrumming vein down to the root base.

Jim's cock twitched violently. He hissed a desperate breath through clenched teeth. Blair's teeth were far from clenched, grazing the sensitive length. Jim cried out Blair's name, ending in a pleasured shout as Blair engulfed him in one slow downward swallow.. He chanted Blair's name when the younger man pulled off the quivering flesh to the crown. Passion bruised lips milked the crown, his talented tongue swirled over the velvet head, darted in the slit, lapping up Jim's essence.

And still Jim remained blissfully still. The only evidence of his pleasure, his sobbing shouts of encouragement.

Blair took him deep again, purring contentedly and sucking for a few seconds. He pulled back, teeth grazing the hard flesh.

Jim shuddered, clawing desperately at Blair's shoulders. A cry of dark pleasure roared from his throat. "Blair....God...Blair, I need...I need...Ahhhhh....."

Blair picked up the pace. His fingers tickled Jim's ass cheeks, dipping into the crevice to circle his twitching entrance. His other hand cupped Jim's balls, teased the tightening sac, pulling gently downward one more time.

Blowing the big man's load.

Jim's legs melted under him. Blair's arms swept the bigger man up and eased him down. "Well that was sweet." He captured his lover's mouth in a Jim-flavored kiss. "I think we'll do very well together."

"Blair...." Jim sighed. "Oh, God, Blair..." His hand slid lazily down Blair's chest to cup clothed steel. "Let me return the favor..."

Shaking his head with a delighted smile, Blair lifted Jim's hand to his lips. "Not this time, pet. that was for you. All for you. You can do me later." His smile turned wicked. "If you earn it."

END PART FOUR