TITLE: TEMPLE OF THE SOILED DOVES

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: THE SENTINEL/LABYRINTH/X-FILES/BLAKE 7/LA HEAT/STINGRAY/

SERIES: Yes

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: BLAIR/JIM SKINNER/KRYCEK/MULDER AVON/VILA CHASE/AUGUST

SUMMARY: The keeper of the soiled doves invites……

WARNING: BDSM Slaves

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

FEEDBACK: The boys say you best if you want more. They've developed a stubborn streak

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://members.100free.com/users/daltonavon/PEJA.html

ARCHIVE: To the WWOMB and PEJA's Fanfic. Others, please ask first.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you like this story, let me know. I'm not sure if its going to be posted to any MLs at this point, unless there is a request for it.

*****************************
TEMPLE OF THE SOILED DOVES

By
PEJA
*****************************

Blair Sandburg stared at the engraved parchment invitation in his hand. His gaze swept up to the huge building that stood before him. A temple that for the life of him, he could not remember ever seeing in this section of town before.

"This is by far the craziest thing I’ve ever done." he muttered, entering the gilded doors.

A gigantic man in Arabian harem dress stepped forward, silently greeting him. One enormous hand reached out.

Blair stared at the hand, then remembered the invitation he held. He handed it over and the guard, for that is what he had to be, skimmed over the words.

Gleaming eyes skipped over Blair once more before he swept a beaded curtain aside and bowed Blair through the arched door.

"Master Blair Sandburg," boomed through the halls as he stepped into the courtyard.

Several heads turned, examining the newest guest. Blair returned the favor, curious to see a familiar face. And found none.

"Ah, Master Sandburg, you have arrived." A man in leather appeared before him as if by magic. "Welcome. Welcome."

Blair’s curious glance swept the gathered people once more before coming back to the man who was his host. "I seem…..under-dressed."

"Not at all, no," the man said, his voice dark and dusky. He waved a hand around the room. "Come, mingle. Meet the masters. The bidding will begin soon."

"Bidding…" Blair said to the air. The man had vanished as suddenly and as strangely as he had appeared.

"Oh, man, I think this might have been a mistake." He turned back toward the exit and stopped. The beaded curtain was gone. A wall blocked the entrance.

"Kind of eerie, isn’t it?"

Blair found himself face to face with a strikingly beautiful man dressed casually under a black leather jacket.

"Alex Krycek." The guy held out a hand and Blair took it

"Sandburg, Blair Sandburg. You know what this is all about?"

"Not at all. We’re all in the dark, near as I can figure."

Blair frowned. "You know anyone here?"

"Hell no," Krycek denied. "Just been doing the mingle thing old leather britches recommended and such. There are some strange characters here."

"Gentlemen," their host’s voice rumbled through the assembly. "Gather close and hear my words."

A little blond skip hopped toward the raised stage. "What’s this all about, I’m wanting to know?"

"Master Reston, all will be revealed in it’s own time."

"Yeah, well if this is a kidnapping, I have to warn you, I have friends who won’t look kindly on any of this."

"Vila, Vila, did I force you to come here? No, an invitation brought you. Has anyone restrained you from leaving?"

"Well, no, but…." Vila Reston whirled around. "What happened to the door?"

"Illusion." Their host waved a hand and smoke curled in the air. "Mere illusion. You know about that, do you not?"

"Who are you?" A dark man boomed from the back of the room.

"Master Brooks, always to the heart of the question. I am Jareth, the keeper of the soiled doves." The whip in his hand suddenly cracked loud, echoing in the ears of the men gathered there.

From out of nowhere a swirling cloud of jasmine sweet smoke filled the air and wafted away, revealing a second courtyard of men. Wearing chains and gags.

"Jim…" Blair cried out, sighting his tall friend in the crowd. He took a step toward the bound man.

"What would you give for him, Master Sandburg?" Jareth’s voice halted Blair in mid step.

"Give for him?"

"The slave called Ellison. What am I offered for him?"

Blair looked to his new-found companion for help, but Krycek simply shrugged. "I don’t understand."

"The one called Ellison requested his place in this court. What will you offer to own him?"

"This is insane." Blair took another step toward his friend and bounced back from an invisible barrier. "Jim?"

Jim quivered under Blair’s scream, but his head remained bowed, and he never moved from his kneeling position.

"Jim, for god’s sake…" "He will not answer, Master Sandburg." Jareth said. "What will you give for him?"

Blair met the slavemaster’s dancing gaze. "My life," he answered with resolve. "I would give my life for his release."

The whip cracked. "Your bid is unacceptable." Smoke began to swirl around Jim’s slumped form.

"No, wait." Blair cried.

The smoke remained, but did not thicken. "Yes?"

"I don’t understand the rules. What do you want from me?"

"I?" Jareth said, chuckling. "Why, I want nothing from you. You are here at the request of the slave. This is your last chance, Master Sandburg. What would you give?"

Blair’s desperate glance moved to Jim. "Everything." He said. "I would give everything I have to save him." His eyes moved back to the slavemaster. "I am his support. I offer my strength, my guidance."

"He already possesses that." Jareth’s whip hand lifted

"No, I love him. I….

"Sold." The whip cracked.

Jim vanished.

Blair’s eyes widened, horrified. "No."

A crackle foreshadowed Jim’s reappearance, leash in hand. With downcast eyes, Jim went down on his knees. He lifted the leash to Blair. Blair took it without words.

Jareth flung his arms wide. "We have a happy slave and a happy master. "Who is next? Which of you will claim that which is your slave's heart's desire." His hand moved to Krycek. "You, Master Krycek?"

"Oh, no..." Krycek held his hands before him, shaking his head. "I'm having nothing to do with this." He back-peddled toward where the door had once been. "Let me the hell out of here."

"Master Krycek," A voice boomed from the back of the court and a balding man in a chic business suit stepped out of the shadows, "Is not strong enough to be Dom. I would grant him strength. And restraint from his reckless ambition."

"No...." Krycek screamed, batting at the fog swirling around his waist.

Jareth chuckled darkly closing his fist. "Done."

"Not yet," Skinner said, stepping forward to take the leash attached to the jeweled collar that magically had encircled Krycek's neck. "There is another."

Jareth crooked one delicately arched brow. "Another?"

Skinner pointed to a lean man kneeling in the back of the second court. "Fox. The one who called us here. I want him also."

"Well, now that is sort of out of the ordinary," Jareth said. "You think you can master two such as these? You think you would want to?"

"I said it, didn't I?"

Jareth tilted his head, spilling long straight hair over his shoulders. "If you fail," he chuckled, tongue-in-cheek. "You will offer your own submission?"

Skinner met the keeper's laughing eyes grimly. "I will."

Jareth clapped his hands in delight. "And what do you give for this slave?"

Skinner's lips curled into a half smile. "Fox is undisciplined. I will give him control. And compassion."

"Agreed."

Jareth waved the whip and a leather clad dark-haired man appeared on the raised dais. "Who bids for this one?"

"Avon," Vila gasped, stepping closer, his hand outstretched.

Avon bowed his head lower, but not in time to hide the pick flush that rushed across his cheeks.

"Let him go," Vila protested. "You have no...."

"You want him?"

Vila stared at the man on the stage, swallowing hard. "Want him? Me?"

Jareth nodded. "There is one other who has been invited. Who has not yet arrived. But the bidding has begun. The option is yours. What would you give for him."

"What can I give?" Vila demanded. "What could I give to make him want to be with me?"

Jareth's brow rose along with a soft mist around Avon. "You say no?"

"Please..." Vila shook his head. "I....Avon, tell me what to do?"

Avon seemed to shrink into the mists.

"Whimsy," Vila shouted. "I offer impulsiveness. And reckless abandon."

Jareth cocked his head, his lips pursed. "Take him." he snapped, cracking the whip.

Avon appeared at Vila's side and was instantly swept up by the smaller man. Vila's lips crashed down on the other man's lips and Avon's arms curled around his shoulders, moaning his surrender.

Blair stared, slack-jawed at the aggressive handling. His gaze dropped to the large man kneeling silently at his feet. "Ah, Jim, man...." He swallowed hard against the tightness of his throat. "Ah, man, you have got to talk to me."

Jim quivered, his eyes glued to some spot on the floor. "Yes, master."

"Hey, no, man, no," Blair murmured gently. "We're friends, remember? Friends."

Jim seemed to shrink before Blair's anxious eyes. "You said you.... loved...me....."

"I do, Jim."

"Is there a problem, Master Sandburg?"

Blair jerked around to glare at the strangely dressed man who appeared at his elbow. "Oh, hell no. What could be wrong?"

One fine brow arched. He tilted a glance toward Jim. "And you say, slave?"

Jim turned a tearful gaze on Blair. "This master does not want to possess me. He claimed me out of duty." His head dropped to his chest. "I desire another."

Jareth went still for a long moment. "You only requested one master, slave. You understand what you are asking?"

Swallowing raggedly, Jim nodded.

"A pity, this." Jareth cast Blair a disapproving glance. "Masters gather round." He pasted on a fragile smile, spinning with his arms held wide. "We have a slave turned back for open purchase." Long-nailed fingers tangled in Jim's short hair, dragging him to his feet, twisting his head back on his neck.

"Stop," Blair protested. "Leave him alone."

Ignoring Sandburg's attempts to intercede, Jareth's hand passed over Jim's body. The few clothes he wore vanished, revealing his muscular body to lustful eyes. "This one is a fine figure, I'm sure you will agree. A detective by profession. He will make an excellent bodyguard as well as be wonderfully entertaining in bed."

"Is the slave a virgin?" A man in black leather and dark glasses stepped closer.

Jareth chuckled. "You expect quite a lot."

"Not at all, Sir." the man said, studying Jim with a buyer's eye. "Either way, he is a fine piece."

"You are the master called Stingray?" Jareth asked.

The man nodded, once.

"You understand the rules of ownership in regard to an unclaimed slave?"

"I do."

"And your offer?"

"Jim isn't unclaimed," Blair snapped, his eyes flashing. "Take your hand off my slave, dammit. Or I'll break every bone in it."

Jareth turned slowly. "The slave desires another."

Blair bounced once, twice, puffing himself up under the burning stare. "I have not given him permission to request another. He desires nothing I do not permit."

"And will you permit him to be physically loved by you?"

"I made an offer for this man. You both accepted it." Blair gave the leash a gentle tug, drawing Jim back and into his arms. "I cherish him. Body and soul. I will provide for all his needs."

"All his needs?"

"I said all," Blair glared the taller man down. "I mean all his needs."

"What say you, Slave?"

A tear tracked Jim's cheek. "I made a mistake with this man."

"Explain."

"I knew," Jim pushed the confession through a too tight throat. "I knew he was hetero. I hoped...." Jim met Blair's anxious gaze. "Forgive me, sir. I was a fool."

Jareth disengaged Jim from Blair's arms, sparks darkening his eyes. "You will be punished for abusing the temple this way. You know that?"

Jim bowed his head. "I live or die at your whim."

"No," Blair protested, glancing around for help. "This can't be happening. It's all a crazy nightmare, right? A dream gone off by something I ate."

"Believe what is comfortable for you, Master Sandburg." Jareth waved his hand, revealing the door. "You may go."

"Not without Jim."

"You dare refuse?"

Blair stood his ground. "For Jim I would dare anything. I demand you return him to me. No one else is going to take him out of here without one hell of a flaming fight."

"Master, no...."

Jareth thrust Jim back into Blair's arms. "The deal has been resealed. Take your slave."

"Oh, no, but..." Jim sputtered.

Blair laid a silencing hand over Jim's lips. "You will not speak again, Jim. Accept what we have done, do you hear me? You wanted me. Well, now you've got me." He grinned. "And, for the record, Jim. I not doing this to save you from a beating. I am delighted with the idea of fucking you silly. Right after I whip your ass for this stunt."

Stingray clapped Blair on the shoulder, laughing. "Looks like the young stud has things well in hand, Jareth. I'll wait for the next opportunity."

"Then let the bidding resume..." Jareth's robes swirled as he whirled around on his heel and headed back for the dais.

END PART 1