TITLE: SECRET LONGINGS

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: ARCHIE COMICS

PAIRING: Reggie/Archie

RATING: NC-17:

SUMMARY: Reggie discovers a secret

DISCLAIMERS: Archie and Reggie belong to Archie Comics and their creator. The spirit that is them belongs to everyone who has ever shared a laugh or a tear with the boys. This story belongs to me and I'm sharing it with you.

WARNINGS: m/m sex....hey but you know that right.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is written to christen the ArchiesRiverdaleSlash-subscribe@egroups.com ML.

ARCHIVE: yes, to The WWOMB/PEJA's Ravings. It's available upon request elsewhere, but only with permission from the author, provided the headers are kept intact.

URL: http://members.100free.com/users/daltonavon

FEEDBACK: You want more, feed me

EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

SECRET LONGINGS

By
PEJA

Cruising the seamier streets had become something of an obsession over the last few weeks. Reggie couldn't put his finger on what had started his descent into the wrong side of the street. he couldn't explain why he continued to return night after night.

He only knew something drew him down night after night and there was absolutely nothing that would prevent him from coming back tomorrow and the tomorrow’s after.

Biting back a tired sigh he executed the slow turn down the next side street, and decelerated even more.

A flash of brilliant carrot red caught his glance. Gape-mouthed he stared at the exotically dressed young man who flaunted himself on the far corner.

Too stunned to think, he pulled the car over. "I don't believe this," he murmured as a car pulled to a stop before the red head.

The young man slithered over to the car and leaned into the opened passenger window. The black suede vest swung open revealing to the stranger a chest Reggie knew from experience was as pale as the white belly of a fish. Flesh he'd dreamt might someday welcome his touch.

A golden glint caught his attention, shocking Reggie even more.

When had he gotten a nipple ring. Why.... "Jesus, obsess a little, Reg old man."

A slow smile suddenly tugged up the corner of Reggie's generous lips. "Ah, man, What could be more perfect." He leaned over, checking his hair in the rearview. Shifting back, his eyes zeroed in on the young man reaching for the strange car's door handle. "Oh no, Arch, you've got an appointment with daddy Reg tonight."

He hit the gas, accelerating the rest of the way down the block. His hand slammed into the horn, blasting a harsh 'arouba'. The other car peeled away with tires screaming.

Archie straightened to his full height and turned toward the car. His pale skin blanched the splash of freckles standing out against translucent flesh. His lips moved silently, shaping Reggie's name.

"Hey, Arch," Reg cooed, electronically winding down the passenger side window. "Get in."

Archie stumbled backward, shaking his head.

Reg slipped his lean form out his window, resting his arms on the roof of his car and smiled that sly smile that warned those in the know just how dangerous he could be when crossed.

"No? Well, fine, I'm sure the guys will love to hear about the dark side of Archie Andrews."

Archie met his dark eyes, wide-eyed and panicked. "You wouldn't...."

Laughing darkly, Reg slipped back inside his window and thrust open the passenger side door. "Get in."

Stiff legged, Archie obeyed. Once settled, his chin drifted down to rest on his chest. Waiting, he picked ruthlessly at his cuticles.

"Don't." Reggie slapped away the mutilating fingers.

"Are...."Archie choked on the words, swallowed and tried again. "Are you going to tell?"

Sighing, Reg leaned over and cupped Archie's pale cheek, compelling the red-head to lift his head. Dark eyes warmed as frightened blue ones touched his. "Arch, I don't pretend to understand what in the hell put you out here tonight."

Archie's lips parted. Reggie silenced any answer he might have made with a finer across his trembling lips.

"I'm not asking." He claimed Archie's mouth in a hungry, ravishing kiss. "Dammit, Arch," he whispered into the red-head's mouth. "I'm just delighted as hell to have found you out."

he settled back into his seat, feeling Archie's confused eyes on him as he sped away.

"Where," Archie asked after several turns. "Where are you taking me?"

Reg turned his head, his eyes sweeping over the other man possessively. "Home."

"Home? Oh, god, no, Reg. Please....I can't go home like this." His hand plucked at the black vest and tight jeans. "Mom and dad..."

Reg offered him a smile. "Not your home, Temptress. Our home. You're moving in with me tonight."

"What? Jesus, I can't..."

"I'm not asking, Arch. You are going to move into my apartment." A hard glint reflected n his eyes. "And my bed. Immediately."

"What?" Archie screeched. "You're out of your mind. I won't do it."

"You heard me, Temptress." Reggie's dark eyes went hard and relentless. "I found you on the streets tonight. You are here with me only because you don't want the gang to know your secret. Not exactly an ego boost, but a weapon I can weld expertly. You think if you disobey my wishes I'll hesitate to expose you?"

Archie shook his head. "I never thought for a minute anything like this would ever happen. Never thought anyone would find out. This is a nightmare."

Reggie captured an agitated hand, drawing it onto his thigh. "Listen to me, Arch. I can't allow you to go back there."

"Can't allow..."

"You have perfect hearing, Archie," Reg said, smiling. "And I'm telling you out and out, you are of the streets. Totally and completely."

Arch stared at his best friend and most ambitious enemy. "Reg...."

He shook his head. "Don't argue with me, Temptress. If you've been doing this for money, you won't have to worry along that line anymore. I'll provide you with an.. adequate allowance. If you're into selling yourself because you thought it was the only way you could get male sex," He tugged Archie's hand to his engorged cock. "Well, I'm man enough to handle your needs there, too." His eyes narrowed and his fingers tightened painfully on Archie's hand. "If its 'cause you like multiple partners, I'm drawing a hard line. I'm the only man who has access to your sweet ass from here on out. Are we clear on that?

Archie stared at the other man, slack-jawed.

"Are we clear, Arch?"

A quick nod. "Yes. Yes, we're clear."

His seductive half smile ghosted Reggie's generous lips. "Good. that's very good."

Reg drove in silence, keeping his hand over Archie's over his cock. Waiting.

"What...."Archie murmured finally. "Ah...what about Ronnie?"

Reg pursed his lip, tilting Archie a glance. "Are you sleeping with her?"

"Does it matter?"

Reggie grimaced. "Yes, I think it does. Are you sleeping with her?"

Archie shook his head. "And muss her hair? She'd kill me." He paused thoughtfully. "Are you?"

Reggie laughed, shaking his head. "She's hardly the type I'm looking for."

"What type are you looking for, Reg?" Archie asked.

"My dream date?" Reg chuckled. "Well let's see. Carrot red hair that reflects like a lighthouse beacon in the sunlight. Blue eyes that a man could drown in. A face that looks like a bumper crop of freckles exploded. Love freckles, Arch. Oh yeah and must possess a cock I can suckle like a babe at the breast." He threw a side-long glance at Archie, admiring the rosy blush. "You are so damn desirable, Arch. So God damn desirable."

"But then...why chase Ronnie?"

"It got me close to what I wanted, didn't it? And kept you off-center."

Archie rewarded his cock with a gentle squeeze. Reg hissed through his perfect rich boy teeth. "careful Temptress. Don't get us in an accident before we get home."

Archie patted the hard flesh under his hand. "Just testing. You ever sleep with Madge...Or are you using her to get to Moose? Do I have to share you?"

"Nope, on both counts. You and Betty?"

"No, God, she's a blonde woman with a cock. Aggressive as hell. I'd be caught in a riptide that would leave me a wasted shell."

Reg frowned. "I'm aggressive, too."

"It's not the same thing." Archie caressed the cock in his possession. "You're arrogant. hell, considering who you are, you can't be anything else, can you? There's a subtle difference."

"There is, is there?" Reggie grinned. "So, when was it you realized you were bi?"

"Bi?" One bronzed brow lifted. "What makes you think I'm bi?"

Reg cut his a side-long glance. "Well..."

Archie gave the other man's cock another squeeze, "I'm one hundred percent gay, Reg. The girls...all the girls....well, they're ...."

"A cover."

Sighing, Archie nodded. "I thought if everyone figured I was dating two of the most attractive girls in town, and playing anything else that caught my eye in skirts...."

"No one would know the truth. You're ashamed of being gay?"

Archie shook his head. "No, not ashamed...Apprehensive at best."

Reggie's hand snaked out, snagging Archie and drawing him close for a quick, smoldering kiss. "Such a smart boy. So, you haven't been with anyone from the crowd? Maybe Jug?"

Surprise flickered in Archie's gaze. "Jug? Reg, Jug has his own obsessions. Besides, I've only ever been attracted to...you."

"Me?" Reg laughed "Aren't we a real pair, Temptress? Both wanting. Both denying. Both clueless. Thank God we finally got it right.

*********************

Reg unlocked the door and stepped back, handing Archie into the elaborately decorated apartment.

Wide-eyed, Archie wandered through the foyer to the living room. "Wow, this is fab major. I can't believe I've never been here."

Chuckling, Reg drew him back against his chest, nuzzling at his lobe. "You like it, do you?"

"Mmm." Archie melted into his soon to be lover. "Reg, how do you get away with having this and still go to school?"

"Money talks, Temptress." His hand slid under Archie's vest, rolling one eagerly responsive nip.

Archie moaned, arching into his roving hand. "God, Reg..."

Reggie laughed, turning the red head in his arms for a slow, testing kiss. Archie rubbed his hips against the other man kittenishly purring, warming Reggie's blood.

The dark haired man pulled back, rubbing a gentle thumb over Archie's passion bruised lips. "Oh, man, Temptress. You really are one hot slut, aren't you?"

Archie gazed at him through bronzed lashes. "Anything you want, Reg. As long as you want."

Reg snatched a quick kiss. guiding his lover to the sofa. "Drink?' he asked continuing on to the bar at the back of the room. He hit a switch and the lights dimmed. Another and a soft instrumental added background.

Archie's eyes followed him as he leaned low over the bar fridge. "Ah....sure....A cola or something, I guess."

Dropping ice into tall glasses, Reg tilted him a sly look. "I do have stronger."

"Stronger?"

Reggie held up a chilled flagon of champagne.

Archie blanched. "Ah...no....I don't think so." He frowned under Reggie's amused gaze. "Ah....I don't want booze to spoil...." Words ran out and his hands fluttered.

"No, you don't, do you?" He poured out the colas. "I like that. Keeps a clear head."

Grabbing up the colas, Reggie joined Archie on the sofa. His dark gaze roamed the pale form beside him as he took a slow swallow. "You seem nervous."

Archie gulped from his glass, not looking up. "Do I?"

"Um-hm."

Reg took the glass away from Archie, setting both glasses a side table, then gathered him into his arms and drew him back into the soft cushions. "I won't push any faster than you feel safe with, Arch."

Archie's lashes lifted, revealing glimmering eyes. "I know."

Reggie eased closer for a gentle kiss. Archie met him eagerly. Reggie's hand smoothed up Archie's chest to fondle the nipples. His lips traced a wet path down Archie's jaw and throat and sucking hard, marring the white flesh with a livid love bite., soothing the sting with gentle lapping.

Archie purred softly under his lover's attention, reaching out to mimic the flutterings against his breast on the dark-haired chest.

Reg smiled against Archie's dampened neck. "I love the way you turn of for me, Temptress." His hand drifted to Archie's denim covered cock and squeezed gently.

The red-head thrust up into the caressing hand, whimpering.

"You are not fooling me, Sweet Temptation."

Archie stilled. "I....I don't know what you mean."

"Don't you?" Reggie purred. "I’ve been driving those streets for several weeks now. Every night. For hours. Want to tell me how it is I haven't seen you even once before tonight?"

"Reggie, please..."

"Oh, I mean to please you, Temptress." Reggie urged him around to straddle his hips. "Soon as you come clean with me. How long have you been selling your ass, Arch?"

Archie mumbled an answer.

"Louder. So I can hear you."

"It's not important, is it?" Archie asked, nuzzling Reggie's nipples through his silk shirt.

Reggie let him pleasure him a long moment, then drew his face up. "How long?"

The flush of passion drained from Archie's porcelain features. "Please, Reg.....What does it matter? You found me selling it. What does it matter how long?"

"How long, Sweet Temptation?"

Blue eyes swam. "I....Roni expects....I needed some fast cash. Thought....just once.....I mean, what could it hurt, right? A quick fuck or two and I could slip back over the tracks with no one being the wiser, right? What are the odds I'd get caught out?"

"This was the only time, then?"

Archie's gaze dropped and he nodded. "I'm sorry I tried to fool you. Just wanted...."

"You were going to trade your innocence..... something meant only to be given in love for money? To a stranger?"

"I....I didn't know....Never dreamt I would ever have this kind of relationship with another man. Thought someday I'd probably wind up marrying Ronnie....Or maybe Betty. Live the great American lie. I never even considered the possibilities of...." His hands fluttered. "Reg, when the gang finds out...."

Reg silenced him with a gentle kiss. ""Does it matter?"

Archie threw him a taken-aback glance. "You want to tell them? To come out to the gang? Tell them we're..." He ran out of words

"Sleeping together? Would it upset you, Temptress? If they knew?"

A slow smile pulled at the corners of his lips and he shook his head. "You decide, Reg. If you want us to come out to the gang, that's all right with me."

"Are you scared, Temptress?"

"Of telling?" he asked. "I'd be damn stupid if I wasn't a little apprehensive, wouldn't I?"

"And of this?" Reg's hand moved under the vest, fondling taunt nipples.

Archie pressed into his hands, sighing. "Fuck me, Reg."

Reg shook his head. "Not in this lifetime, Temptress."

Shock colored his face. "But..."

Reg lifted Archie's chin, his lips closing the distance. "we're making love, Sweet Temptation. Not fucking ."

Archie relaxed into Reggie's kiss. His lips opened under the probing tongue, admitting and returning a desperate desire.

Reggie’s hands burrowed up Archie's chest, rolling the soft suede back and lying the red-head's chest bare. He kissed and nibbled down the smooth muscled, pausing to instruct, "Take off my shirt, Sweet Temptation." His hungry lips close on one brown nip.

Breath hissed through white teeth. Reg picked up a sucking rhythm. Archie whimpered low in his throat.

Hands trembling, he lost the battle to free Reggie's chest from its silk cocoon. A low growl poured from his throat and he ripped the shirt free from its buttons.

Reggie drew back from his personal feast to survey the damage. "The shirt comes out of your allowance, my delightful little slut boy," he said, shrugging out of the rag.

Archie beamed, raking through the dark curls he found decorating that strong wall of flesh. "It's worth every penny." His eager mouth descended on tanned skin.

Reggie's moans were a duet to Archie’s as he unsnapped his pants and worked the zip down. His cock peeped out, pre-cum glistening on the crown. "Take it out, Temptress."

"Oh, Jesus," Archie murmured, staring at the hard flesh. His passion darkened eyes lifted. "I...Reg, I've never...."

A smile of pure seduction whispered over Reggie's full lips ad he laced his fingers with Archie's. "Like this." He shifted his hips a bit, than slipped their linked hands down the front of his slacks.

"Oh, Jesus," Archie whispered as his fingers brushed the steamy hot steel flesh.

"Up on your knees."

Archie surged up.

Reg gifted him with a teasing breath against his ear. "Curl your fingers around me, Temptress. Take it out."

He guided the other man again, squirming so his lover could shove his slacks down over his knees to pool at his feet. Reg toed off his shoes and kicked free of the semi-bondage.

Archie's hand moved on him coaxing a soft purr of contentment.

Steadying him with one hand on a writhing hip, Reg undid Archie's jeans. His hard cock peeped out eagerly. Reg leaned over to run his tongue over the glistening slit.

Archie groaned, bucking in his lover's steadying grasp.

Looking up through dark lashes, Reg's grin was pure deviltry. "You taste as sweet as I've often imagined you would, Temptress." he whispered, shucking Archie of the last of his clothes

A pink blush rushed over Archie's pale skin. "Jes, Reg...."

Chuckling, Reggie pulled him down for a another sweet searching kiss Archie groaned into his mouth, his hands mapping the tight muscled chest of the man who held him.

Reg suddenly shifted and Archie found himself flat on his back, blanketed by a hundred ninety pounds of tightly packed naked man.

Reggie wrapped his hand around Archie's pulsating cock and stroked it slowly, wrenching a long moan from kiss bruised lips.

"You are so damn responsive," Reg murmured, tracing kisses over Archie’s chest. "I love it." He stretched out over his lover, chest to chest, groin to groin.

"Oh, God," Archie gasped, his cock brushing Reggie's.

"Nice, isn't it?" Reggie thrust his hips again, repeating the stimulating contact.

"Oh Christ..." Archie's own hips found and joined the dance of seduction

Reggie nuzzled his neck, his tongue darting out to tickle and tease. "I'll guess that means yeah." He stepped up the assault on Archie's vulnerable flesh. "Let's move this along a bit, huh, Sweet Temptation?"

Archie's answer was a long, drawn out moan of pleasure.

Reggie chuckled. "I want you to wrap your hand around our cocks."

Archie lifted curious, desire drugged eyes. "Both....?"

"Yes, Temptress, both. Like this." He guided Archie's hand. "We're making a cocoon, Temptress." Keeping his fingers laced with Archie's he completed the circle around their pulsating cocks with his own hand.

He thrust against Archie, his fevered cock rippling down the length of Archie's, making the red-head writhe in sexual delight.

"Kiss me, Temptress," Reg murmured as his lover matched the pace he set.

Archie obeyed without question, opening to deepen the kiss and Reg's tongue swept in, thrusting at the same escalating pace.

Rasping breathes turned to harsh moans, climaxing in twin barks of sexual perfection.

"Oh, Christ," Archie whispered when he found the breath.

Reg met his passion darkened eyes, licking the cum off his slickened fingers one by one.

Archie's breath caught in his throat. "Oh, Christ...."

Reg drew Archie's cum covered hand to his lips and tongued them clean.

"Oh Christ and Christmas," Archie rasped.

Reggie grinned. "And so say all of us, Sweet Temptation. And so say all of us." he pushed up and held out a hand to Archie. "Let's go to bed, Temptress."

THE END.