Title: Nacelles of Desire

Author: Kerensa Ravenwing, even more girly alter-ego of Jungle Kitty


Contact:
kittyjungle@earthlink.net


Series: TOS (Star Trek: The Original Series)


Posted: 3/3/02


Codes: K/S


Rating: NC-17


Feedback: Yes, please. If you post comments to ASC, please cc: me at
kittyjungle@earthlink.net


Archive: ASC WWOMB yes, all others please ask

Summary: An unauthorized sequel to T'Kitty's "Doctor's Orders," written by a fourteen-year-old who has read too many romance novels.

The Star Trek characters and universe are the property of Paramount and Viacom. This not-for-profit piece of fan fiction is not intended to infringe upon that. The copyright applies only to the author's original characters and creative content.

Characters: StrongRomantic!Spock and LovingSubmissive!Jim

I loved T'Kitty's "Doctor's Orders" so I wrote this sequel. I hope she likes it.

Note: My sister Amber helped me make a really beautiful webpage for this, so if you like it in text format, I bet you'll like it better with colors and stuff. Thanks, Amber!
http://www.invisibleplanets.com/kirk_spock/nacelles.htm

GLOSSARY
viks'tra = meld points
saa-kamu = self-lubricant from a Vulcan's penis (like pre-cum only
more and slippery)
q'xtor = Vulcan mind-link (pre-bonded)
kur-va'akh = Vulcan ritual suicide, meaning "proof of love"

*** indicates change of scene
// indicates thought
<> indicates mind-link
~~~ indicates flashback

Nacelles of Desire

By Kerensa Ravenwing

 

As the hot Vulcan porn hologram came to the end, Jim sent Bones to see who had the con. The doors had barely swished shut when Spock slammed his Captain up against the starboard nacelle which, was throbbing and pulsating just like his own desire-filled green protrusion.

They kissed with their mouths and lips filling up with their tongues tasting each other's want (Spock tasted like copper and Jim tasted like honey) and inhaling each other's pants.

"Spock. I love you." gasped Jim, tongueing an elegantly pointed ear. His heart was pounding like a warp core about to go nova, and they were making out so heavy that he didn't care if they got caught.

"James." Spock smiled the secret smile he saved only for the golden Human who commanded his loyalty, his friendship, and his eternal love and unending desire. The science officer reached behind him, imprisoned the smaller man in an unbreakable ironvice hug, and lifted his virile legs over his shoulder until they were face to face. Then, he pressed his sensitive fingertips to Jim's *viks'tra*. Stroking the dark cleft that concealed the hot, tight pucker of his commanding officer's most intimate aperture, he felt his turgid weeping organ becoming slippery with *saa-kamu.*

//...oh, T'hy'la...//

<I heard that> Jim chuckled-sent through the *q'xtor* He remembered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the first time he'd heard Spock through the link. He'd been trapped by Mother Horta and felt the Vulcan's panic shoot through him like an electrical shock, setting every nerve in his body on fire!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let us go to Vulcan" the tall one rumbled in his wine-dark voice as he planted ardent passionate kisses and urged deep urgent thrusts that probed his lover until it pierced the tight ring of muscle that made James T. Kirk gasp with surprise and quickly-fading pain. He grasped the round mounds of his globular ass and felt them tighten around his hammering penis that had revealed itself from its sheath just moments earlier. The Human was moving with wanton lust and desire like someone with no morals at all and didn't care because this was so much better than anything he'd
ever felt with anyone else.

"Vulcan, yes!" cried the Captain not sure to who he was speaking to-his first officer or the mysterious planet of logic.

"I want you to meet my mother, the Lady Amanda, and the rest of the Clan of Surak. I want to waltz with you under the glittering chandeliers of Melyorning, my ancestral castle. I want to see your golden hair whipping in the highland wind as the silver birds fly overhead cooing cries of love to their life-bonded mates. I want to kiss your ripe lips in the shadow of the cliffs of T'or Penarric. I want to make love to you among the purple blossoms of k'eather as the sun sets over the Moors of Gol. I want your joy and fire and irrepressible spirit to drive away the ghosts of the
past and make Melyorning sing once more!" The love-rapt Vulcan dropped to one knee and clasped the pale Human hand to his furry bosom. "James, my beloved, my heart beats only for thee and bursts with desire at the sight of your golden hind! O Captain, Captain of my very soul, speaketh not if thou speaketh in other than the most joyful of affirmatives."

Then, he pressed his fevered lips to trembling fingertips and time seemed to slow as if the moment was too beautiful to pass so quickly and the galaxy itself held its breath. Spock gazed into Jim's hazel eyes, holding him captive with his fervor.

"My life is yours to command, as it has been and always shall be, for without you, I have no future but the *kur-va'akh.*"

Jim gasped at the thought of the sharp-edged instrument of doom that hung in Spock's quarters. No lirpa would spill the green blood that was dearer to him than his own! he vowed. As he gazed into the fantomless eyes that held all the secrets of the universe, glistening tears filled the Captain's hazel eyes, wetting his gold-tipped lashes and splashing onto his fair cheeks. But before he could speak, the red-alert came on!

And they were dashed to the hard floor as wild chaos reined...