THREE FOR THE ROAD

By Nora

FANDOM ALIAS SMITH AND JONES

PAIRING HEYES/OFC/OF0C

SUMMARY: Three in a bed

THREE FOR THE ROAD

By Nora


Heyes wasn't too fond of cities, as a rule, but he loved San Francisco. It still had a touch of wildness about it, from the days when it had been a town for gold diggers, men in search of a fortune. Wild men who liked to settle differences with their fists or guns.

And the gambling was good too. He and the Kid were visiting their friend Silky Sullivan, who was a semi retired con man, who loved gaming of all sorts.

They had pulled off a small job away from the gang and from their usual stamping ground in Wyoming.

Heyes had been leader of the Devils Hole gang now for a couple of years. Big Jim Santana had been the leader when Heyes had first ridden in, but he had been arrested soon afterwards and he'd' gone to jail.. Heyes had easily been the smartest of the boys. So he had kind of fallen into being the leader. When the Kid had joined them, he had been very useful at enforcing Heyes' orders.

But Heyes got bored. The boys were not very bright, and he often thought he and the Kid would do a lot better on their own. He tended to be careful about the jobs he undertook and that meant that he had to spend a lot of time trying to keep them occupied when there was nothing to do. Trying to amuse and occupy a bunch of men whose only interests were gaming and whoring wasn't easy. Being leader meant listening to their problems, which usually revolved round money and women There was usually nothing much he could do except listen and look sympathetic.

Occasionally, he and the Kid cut loose and did a job on their own. After the job, they had decided on spending a few days on vacation in Tombstone. Heyes had quite liked the idea - but he hadn't expected to come to blows with Wyatt Earp.

That was the Kid's fault. For an outlaw the man had retained a lot of naïve farm boy ways about him. He had seen Earp pistol whipping a boy who had drawn a gun on him and felt that his reaction was excessive.

He and Earp had argued and he'd outdrawn the man. He hadn't hurt him of course. But he had shot his holster away. Earp wanted to arrest them but he'd been persuaded that it would look bad to arrest someone who had outdrawn him in a fair fight. He just charged the Kid for a new gun and holster and let him go.

The boys then moved on to San Francisco, where Silky Sullivan lived. It was a while since they had visited him. Heyes had some bad memories of their last visit. Through Silky, he'd met a woman and had an affair that had gone wrong. It had increased his cynicism about women. Belinda had been a real beauty. She had been married to a wealthy businessman. Luckily, Sullivan told him that she and her husband had gone off to New York.

Heyes was determined not to make the same mistake again. His relations with women would be strictly commercial. He was inclined to be suspicious of people at the best of times. Besides in the kind of life he had chosen, he didn't meet many women, apart from whores and saloon girls. It had got to the stage where ordinary women were something of a strange breed to him.

A few days after they had arrived in Silky's, the Kid suggested they go to a brothel.

It wasn't the first time they'd done this. But The Kid didn't like big fancy brothels as a rule - he tended to pick up girls in small saloons. Heyes guessed that he could more easily convince himself that way that the girl genuinely liked him and was going to bed with him because she wanted to.

In spite of his hard life, the Kid was still soft hearted and sentimental about women. Heyes knew that his friend was lonely. That he sometimes wanted to have more than a night or two with the same girl. But Heyes thought that it would be wrong and foolish for either of them to gt mixed up like that with a woman. He had talked seriously to his friend about it, telling him that marriage would be so difficult for the woman that it wasn't fair to even contemplate it. If he married, he would have to be away from his wife for most of the time and she would be vulnerable to being chased by Pinkerton agents and lawmen who would try to get at her husband through her.

He'd been especially worried recently when he and the Kid had paid a visit to Clementine Hale, a young woman they'd met a few years ago. She was only 16 then. Her father had reared her on his own, as her mother had died when she was a baby. That made Curry feel sorry for her - he was always soft hearted and he had loved his own mother dearly. But Heyes didn't like her. He thought that she was silly selfish and over flirtatious, and deceitful.

Her father was a rogue. He was clever and able to make a decent living, but he could never keep a job.

He was a gambler. He had often lost jobs because he "borrowed" money. Usually, he managed to avoid serious trouble because he could usually talk his way out. He would convince his employer that he was the hapless victim of fate. They usually just sacked him and didn't take matters any further. Clem was loyal to her father. She loved him and believed his tales that all his misfortunes were the result of bad luck or malice rather than his own stupidity or dishonesty.

But honesty was not exactly her strong suit. She had been sent to a good school but was expelled for paying other girls to write her essays for her. At 16, she had joined up with Silky. He had already accumulated a handsome fortune, but like most con men the old rogue wasn't ever satisfied. He was running a crooked gaming house in Montana, and she worked with him, luring men to buy her expensive presents but not giving anything in return, distracting them at the tables etc.

Heyes felt that he could understand her casual attitude to the truth. She had had a hard life and he knew only too well that honesty didn't always get a poor person very far. But while he was an accomplished liar, he could distinguish between lies and truth. Clem gave the impression that she didn't know when she was lying

When they'd met, she gave up working for Silky and set up as a schoolteacher in a small town. She wasn't a bad teacher, and was good with the little kids. Heyes suspected that she was supplementing her income. He felt that she was living very comfortably for a schoolmarm.

Heyes felt unnerved too by her behaviour with the Kid. It was one of her more irritating habits to claim that she "adored" both of them. She had told Heyes that she saw him as a big brother, but that she knew he was in love with her. She was sorry that she couldn't return his feelings. He wasn't in the least interested in her romantically but she always acted this way.

But he had noticed something more than flirtation between her and Jed. The trouble was that she was fascinated by them being outlaws. She was one of those women who occupied the half world between "respectable" women and the world of whores and saloon keepers. Mostly he and the Kid had taken their pleasures with prostitutes. They had been brought up to respect "good girls". and saloon girls were experienced enough to look after themselves, knowing about preventing pregnancy and the like. Besides, if you slept with a respectable girl, she was going to expect you to marry her.

Someone like Clem was hard to place. She wasn't quite respectable though she wasn't a whore. She wasn't smart enough to think of cons by herself but she was good at helping others run them. She made her living mostly by her wits, not quite breaking the law. But she didn't sell her body. Still she liked the world of gamblers and outlaws and con men. She would like the excitement of being a robber's wife, and the money too. Heyes wasn't sure how far things had gone between her and the Kid, but more than once during the brief visit, he had found them embracing. Both had looked embarrassed and broken off their kissing.

Clem had long dark hair, a pretty face and a slender but shapely figure. And Heyes could see her charm. But he didn't find her attractive himself. Then, one day, he'd walked into the living room of her small home to find them doing more than just kissing. Clem's blouse buttons were open. Her hair was loose. The Kid's trouser buttons were undone. He had jumped away. He had scurried off to his bedroom and then gone out riding. But Clem had been quite calm about it, tidying herself up nonchalantly. Neither she nor the Kid said anything about the scene afterwards and Heyes did not dare to mention it. But he wondered if, had he not interrupted, the next scene would have taken place in her bedroom.

He knew the Kid. Curry was young, and hot blooded. He liked sex, and it would be difficult for him to resist a woman who let him go so far with her. Heyes wondered if Clem had had some plan of luring the Kid into her bed. He didn't know if she was a virgin but even if she had lost her virginity he was sure that she would not have been promiscuous. She was too calculating for that, as it would have damaged her reputation. And perhaps she had planned for Curry to get her to bed, and then work on his sense of chivalry to get him to marry her.

Heyes felt a bit guilty for his cynical thoughts because she was after all a young woman on her own. It was hard to blame her for wanting a husband. But there was something about her that made him dislike and distrust her. His first loyalty was to the Kid, and he didn't think it would be a good idea for Curry to have any further involvement with her. For one thing, she had a photograph of them - the only one in existence. She had used it to blackmail them when they first met. They had liked her, enjoyed her company and gone out with her. She had had the photo taken and the next time they met up, she had persuaded them into helping Silky escape from jail. He had been selling stock in mines which didn't exist and they had had to help him escape and destroy the evidence. They hadn't wanted to do it but both had afraid that she might just use the photograph. Curry seemed to be wary of her but he didn't hold a grudge about her willingness to blackmail them. Heyes was not so easy going. He felt that she could never be trusted. He had been relieved when the Kid suggested that they move on from Clem's place. He'd said that they didn't want to stay too long in case someone recognised them

Heyes' mistress, Belinda, had also been on the borders of respectability. She was rich and in many ways respectable, but then he'd found that he was just one of many lovers. Heyes had felt a bit guilty about sleeping with her when he knew that she was married. But she had not had any problems with it. Heyes had genuinely cared for her at the time but she'd made it obvious she didn't feel as he did.

*


Now in the parlor of the whorehouse he was sipping some excellent whiskey and listening to the piano player.

The Kid had found a young lady. He was now revolving in her arms to the tinny music. Heyes smiled. Jed had never been able to dance, but with the girl holding him up he was just about OK in this slow waltz. Then he and Pandora went upstairs. Heyes continued to sip his whisky. He liked blondes and red heads, and the girls were very pretty. He couldn't decide. Finally Kate, the Madam, called over a slender brunette. He shook his head. "Now, sir," she said, "You've been here quite a while. Drinkin' my whiskey. My young ladies feel quite insulted that you haven't picked one."

Heyes was almost tempted to walk out. But after all he had come for some female company. It was an expensive brothel. He'd heard that you could also find young boys and men through Kate if that was your fancy. But the lady was greedy for money and had expensive tastes. And she was looking really peeved. "Well Ma'am, I'll let you decide for me. I am inexperienced in these matters."

Kate beamed. She didn't want to lose a prosperous looking client. "Well, so you're a little shy with the ladies. Don't worry! I can find you one." Heyes gave her his best smile. "Thank you Ma'am." "Well what would you say to two young ladies? A whole night. As long as you like, for a fixed price. I can give you two girls who will introduce you to things you never dreamed of."

Heyes swallowed. He wondered if he was getting out of his depth here. But he couldn't back down. He nodded agreement. She went over and spoke to two girls. "This blonde lady here is Sophie and this one is Madelyne. I hope you'll enjoy it."

Heyes smiled at the girls. They were very attractive. Then he put an arm round each girl and went up the stairs with them.

The bedroom was impressive. It was much bigger than the rooms he'd usually seen in brothels. It had a huge 4 poster bed and cushions and chairs all round the room.

He sat on the bed while Sophie unbuckled his belt and pulled off his boots. As Madelyne slipped out of her flimsy dress to reveal a beribboned corset and lacy black stockings, Heyes felt panicky again. What on earth did he do next?

When Sophie had stripped him naked, he had a hell of a hard on. He didn't think he could wait for any more fooling round. He pulled the blonde girl into his arms and rolled her onto the bed. "Slow down honey," she murmured as he slid between her legs. He took no notice. He pulled at the fastenings of her bodice and it gave way, revealing her small perky breasts.

He groped at them and drove himself into her. He began to thrust inside her, feeling her fingers clutching at his back. He kissed her breasts, moving in and out of her faster and faster, and within a couple of minutes he reached his climax.

Sighing, he fell onto his back beside her, kissing her lightly. By now, Madelyne was naked and he looked at her. She was beautiful. She had fuller breasts than Sophie, with large rosy nipples, long red hair which fell wildly round her shoulders. Her waist was small and her hips were gracefully curved. She had very white skin and he longed to touch it. "Don't wear yourself out too soon Hank honey," she said softly to him, taking one of his hands and placing it on her breast. Heyes squeezed her breast gently, and pulled her closer.

"I'm just gonna help Sophie undress, honey," Madelyne said. She moved to where Sophie was lying beside him, and began to unlace her stays. The girls kissed lightly. Heyes started. He hadn't quite known what to expect but this was kind of new and shocking - and exciting. Madelyne pushed Sophie back on the bed.

Both girls were now totally nude. She leaned over her friend, kissing her deeply on the mouth, and her hand slipped between Sophie's thighs. Sophie wriggled and cried out and groped at Madelyne's breasts. Heyes found himself hardening again, and grasped his rod. "Um girls, you gonna pay me some attention again here?"

Madelyne disentangled herself. "Some men like watching this darling. Don't you?" "Yeah. I do, but it makes me want to fuck you."

Madelyne laughed. She knelt by him, fondling her breasts, rubbing them lightly. Heyes grew harder. Then she began to caress herself more intimately. "Oh God, Madelyne come on, don't tease." "You want me on top?" "Yeah," he hissed as Madelyne lowered herself onto him. He moaned aloud as he was enclosed in her heat and thrust his hips upwards into her. She squeezed on him, then plunged up and down. He groped at her stomach and breasts. This act lasted longer than the first one. Madelyne's beautiful voluptuous body excited him as his rod was squeezed inside her velvety sheath.

After what seemed like forever he felt his body rising involuntarily and thrusting into her again his seed freeing itself.

But he couldn't keep his eyes open. Was it the booze? He fought as his head fell back but he then dropped into a sleep. When he awoke, the girls were sitting nibbling at a supper table. "You want something to eat, honey?" Sophie said, pouring some wine into a glass. He took the glass and sipped a little but decided not to drink any more. He wanted to enjoy the time he was spending here - he was payin' enough for it. He wondered what they'd been up to while he was asleep. Touching each other, and kissing? Surely women couldn't have those kind of feelings. It wasn't really sex was it without a man.

"You should give yourself into our hands, Hank," Madelyne said, her husky voice making him smile reminiscently. "I don't think you know very much about the arts of love. We can guide you."

"What do ya mean?" he said, biting a chicken leg. "You'll see. If you want to let us take charge." Heyes wasn't sure if he liked the idea of not being in charge. "You just let us decide. If you don't like it after you've tried it, or it hurts, you tell us and we'll stop." "Did you say hurts?" Heyes asked.

Sophie kissed his ear, and neck. "Why yes honey. Sometimes things that hurt a little can be fun, when you get used to it." Heyes coughed. He wasn't sure he liked the way this was going. But so far it had been good, really good.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" Madelyne said, putting down her glass. "Sure," Heyes said, his voice calmer than he was feeling. They all returned to the big bed. He decided to ask the girls to touch each other again. It was fun to watch as long as he wasn't left out. Madelyne took something from a table, an artificial phallus and began to push it into herself, with some help from Sophia. She writhed under her friend, who kissed and sucked her breasts. But she had one hand free to grasp at Heyes' cock and balls. Heyes was having a great time.

After a while, Madelyne began to work on his cock, taking it in her mouth, and Sophie rubbed oil into his upper body, massaging his chest and nipples.

"Oh - that's incredible." he gasped as Madelyne's full red lips sucked on his flesh, making him harder. He wriggled as Sophie licked his nipples. His whole body felt more alive than he had ever felt. Even his legs felt trembly. He pushed himself up off the bed, driving deeper into Madelyne's mouth. "Easy Hank, slow down" she said, stopping, but then she placed his manhood between her breasts. He gasped again at the new sensation. He yelled aloud as Sophie licked his neck, and then she kissed his mouth lightly. "Now lets try something different, Hank" she whispered. "What?" Heyes said weakly. "Relax, just do what I say. It may feel a bit strange first,"

Heyes nodded and closed his eyes. Madelyne began to caress his rod and balls, cupping them in her hand. "Spread your legs darling" she murmured softly. she began to massage a scented oil into his thighs and he sighed heavily, making himself relax.

Then Madelyne's hand slid from his genitals down lower, to between his buttocks. He couldn't help tensing up as she continued to stroke down his crack. Then he bit back a cry as her finger pushed against his anus. "Just lie still," Sophie purred, pushing him back on the pillows, and kissing his lips. He put an arm round her and returned the kiss. As they kissed he was aware of Madelyne's finger rubbing against his asshole, and then he felt it slide into him.

"Oh - ouch" he gasped, pulling his mouth away from Sophie's. "Relax. It will feel good, I promise," Madelyne said. She continued to work her finger into his ass. It felt uncomfortable for a minute. But then to his amazement he felt a tingle of excitement deep inside himself. He felt his cock stir.

"Ah," he whimpered. He felt a thrill of pleasure run up inside him right through his belly. He wasn't able to speak. He clutched at his hardening manhood, gasping. He'd never known that that part of his body could be stimulated like this. He was hardly able to breathe with the excitement as he became hard as iron.

He moaned aloud as Sophie took his manhood and began to rub it, while she kissed his neck and shoulders. Madelyne went on thrusting into him, making him scream and rock on the bed. His whole body tensed and heated. Within a minute, he was coming, crying out loudly. It was one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had. His cock spurted till he felt weak and his body trembled for minutes after He lay quietly, his prod flaccid against his thigh. "Y'see, Hank," Madelyn had whispered afterwards, "there's this little bump inside - that when ya touch it with your finger, it drives most men crazy." "It sure does," Heyes said wonderingly. He still felt weak.

Next morning he returned to Silky's house. He was still light headed with tiredness. But the Kid heard him coming in and was soon tapping on the door. "GO AWAY" he snarled. "Don'tcha want any breakfast?" "NO". Heyes curled down beneath the covers but the Kid marched in. "Heyes. Were you out all night with those two gals? What was it like?" "Kid I ain't gonna tell you. Go away." "Me and Pandora had a fine time. That girl has a real talented mouth I can tell you." "Kid. shut up and go away."

His exuberant friend finally got the hint and left the room. He was alone. It had been the wildest night of his life. He had had too much to drink in spite of his resolutions but amazingly it had not had any effect on his sexual performance. Maybe they'd put something in the booze. He had still been able to fuck both girls. He dimly remembered taking Madeleyne from behind. That had been damn' good. He was able to feel her breasts hanging down under her like melons, heavy in his hands. And he could see her beautiful plump rounded buttocks as he thrust deep into her body, while Sophie had stroked and squeezed his ass.

And there was another hazy memory of them showing him a much smaller artificial phallus-like - thing... It was small and slim and covered with soft leather. He must have been pretty drunk by then because he'd allowed them to shove it up his ass. it wasn't much bigger than a finger, about the size of a cigar, and it stimulated that bump inside amazingly. Madelyne had sucked on him, while moving the cigar like thing in and out of him, and Sophie had turned her attention to kissing him on the mouth and caressing his nubs and chest. He'd lost count of how many times they'd had sex and how many climaxes he'd had. It was one of the best sexual experiences he'd ever had. .

But it sure had taken it out of him. he wondered how the Mormons managed. Supposed they didn't go with all of their wives in a single night. Some day, he and the Kid would make a trip to Utah, he thought sleepily. Time they were movin' on anyway. They idd't want to spend too much time in San Francisco. Silky was a good friend but he didn't think it was a good idea to wear out their welcome. As he dropped alssepe he wondered what it would be like to live permantely in a comfortable house like this one. to be able to go about freely without using aliases. Well no point sighing over something you couldn't have. Maybe someday they'd be so rich that they could retire..

He fell into a deep sleep and woke up tow hours later. He washed and dressed and went downstairs in search of his friend. "Kid's gone out," Silky announced as he tucked into a late breakfast. "we should be moving on soon Silky. Back to Devils Hole or maybe down to Mexico. I'll go looking for him when I've eaten." "stay as long as you like, you're both always welcome here." "I know silky, but we have to keep moving. You know that. any idea where the Kid is?" "How the hell should I know - am I a magician?" Sullivan said testily. "I think he's gone to the brothel." "Brothel, in the day time?" Heyes was genuinely astonished. The Kid's seemingly voracious appetite for sex was still something of a mystery to him. sure he liked girls but they weren't the only thing in life. there was also gambling. "I don't know and I don't care. Shall I send Chang to look for him?" "Thanks but - no." heyes said cautiously. Sullivan had an uncertain temper, and he didn't want to !
annoy him. "I guess he's going to turn up sooner or later."

"well, if you two are leaving soon, let me know." silky sounded very grumpy now. Heyes wondered if he was offended. But surely he realised that they could never stay too long in the one place.

He reitend to the library till Curry returned. He came back later in the afternoon looking tired out. "No need to ask where you've been" heyes said, his voice a trifle acid. "Aw Heyes don't' start. I guess I drank too much. But I had a wonderful time with Pandora." "Don't go fallin' in love with her will ya? We'd best be leaving here soon. We've been here a full week." Curry's face fell. Pandora was a beauty and so soft and clinging in bed. She'd kept asking him to stay with her. He wanted to go back again. She'd told him how handsome he was and how good he was in bed. Well, a man liked to hear that. And he was sure that she really liked him and wasn't just saying it because he was paying for bedding with her. Heyes could see that his friend was unhappy about the thought of leaving the girl. She was a pretty little thing, a bit bland, he thought, but she'd probably flattered the Kid like crazy.

The Kid yawned, as tiredness overcame him. "Heyes I'm gonna have a bath. Then I'll tell ya what it was like." Heyes smiled to himself. Did the Kid think that he'd never had a woman?

The Kid bathed quickly eager to chatter about the girl to Heyes. He was going to miss her. She was blonde and slender with a sweet gentle face and he really wished he could stay with her, even as he knew it was impossible. To be with her, touching her soft body, hearing her pretty voice and laugh, or to hear her crying out when he had her. That was wonderful. It was a lot different from life on the trail or the Devils Hole existence.

Heyes waited for his friend to finish his bath and they had dinner together in Silky's big opulent dining room. He listened quietly amused to the Kid's talking about Pandora. He didn't venture anything bout his experiences with the two girls, though the Kid asked him. It sure had been good, much more fun than one girl. And more experimental. But he didn't talk as much about women as the Kid did, never had. He occasionally let him know some details but not that often.

He had had a good time in San Francisico, but he was looking forward to riding on again. Now and again there had been women he'd been tempted by, but his relationship with Belinda had kind of curbed him from being too smitten with a woman. For his part, he was happy enough as long as he had the Kid, and the next adventure.

THE END