Across the Mexican Border

By Nora

Fandom Alias Smith and Jones

Characters: Heyes/Curry/OMC

Rating NC-17 slash, threesome, first time

Archive yes

Feedback yes

Warning - this is set in an AU to my usual stories about Heyes and Curry. In other stories, they don't become lovers till after they have sought amnesty. However in this one, they are quite young. They are NOT under age, but Heyes is about 19 and Jed Curry is about 18 months younger, so he is about 17.


Timelines (skip if not interested). In my ASJverse, the characters are friends but not cousins. They spend a few years wandering round the west, sometimes working legally, sometimes pulling off robberies, before they become career criminals. In my slash stories, they do not fall in love and become lovers till the timelines of the ASJ show, when they have sought amnesty and are trying to work honestly. But in this story, they have a sexual encounter when they are quite young, but in other respects it fits into their history. In a previous story, Red Rock, Heyes plays poker for money and considers becoming a professional gambler and Jed has his first girlfriend. Afterwards, they move to New Mexico where they take up ranch work again.

Summary - the boys fall off the straight and narrow in a big way

Disclaimer - the characters do not belong to me and no money is being made. The story is for entertainment only


Across the Mexican Border
By Nora

Since leaving Red Rock, Jed and Heyes had moved round a lot. There was plenty of work going. Heyes didn't like the hard dirty work of ranching. The hours were brutal. But he and Jed had to earn a living, and they had now been with Kevin O'Hara's outfit for a couple of months.

Kevin was about 28 or 30. He seemed to Heyes to have a charmed existence. His pa had started the ranch and they had also discovered silver on the land. It had helped to buffer the O'Haras against the losses that often struck ranchers. Things like drought, wind storms, disease or the like could ruin a man's stock. Plenty of ranchers lost everything they had after a bad winter or a hot summer, or some other natural disaster.

The Oharas had been shrewd managers. They had bought into other businesses as well, such as real estate. Kevin had had a good education and was a fine looking man. He was the one who ran the spread. His father was semi retired. But Kevin was still very deferential to his father, Martin O'Hara. He was "Mr O'Hara" to the staff. The son was "Mr Kevin."

Heyes liked him but he envied him as well. Apparently, he had been married very young, to a girl from back east. The girl had died in childbirth after a year of marriage. He was good-looking, tall and big, with a broad chest and long legs. He had long dark brown hair, a handsome strong featured face, and grey blue eyes. He was quiet in his manner and gentle.

He let Heyes use his library.

"You're a smart young fellow Heyes." Kevin had said. "I wonder you don't take to studying law. Suit you better than roping cattle."

"Well, Mr Kevin. My Pa had a farm once. He got it under a legal act like the Homesteaders Act, in the state where we lived then. He had wheat crops and a few cattle There was a big farmer who wanted to force him out. Diverting the river to cut off his water supply. Shooting at his cattle to scare them away from the waterholes. Hiring gunmen to threaten him. Finally, my pa was talking about going to court to stop him. He got a lawyer to tell my Pa that he couldn't lay claim to the land unless he was able to produce legal proof that he was the Steven John Heyes named on the title deeds. Pa gave up after that. What kind of proof do poor folks have? Maybe he was a weak man, but he wasn't sure he would be able to out talk some fancy lawyer in court. He left town."

Kevin had made a sympathetic noise. "I'm sorry, Heyes. Sounds like you had a rough time."

"Well, we all have problems," Heyes said politely.

"I guess you like the outdoor life better than being indoors all the time."

Heyes nodded. He was slightly annoyed by Kevin. All very well for him, to talk about studying and the pleasures of working out of doors. He didn't have to study - his Pa had a business all ready for him to step into. And he didn't have to work with cattle unless he felt like it. But he probably didn't mean to sound patronising

Heyes like many kids born out west, had wanted to be a cowboy. But now he kewn that he didn't like ranch work much. He didn't want to be a drover all his life. but he had to do it for now. And there were some advantages to being a drifter.

Still in spite of Kevin's unconscious air of superiority, he liked the man. He felt a bit guilty that he and Jed were planning to steal form him.

He and Jed had met a man a while earlier. Artie Gorman. The man was a crook but he had a kind heart. He had felt sorry for the two boys when they arrived in New Mexico. He'd bought them a meal and a bed for the night. He had continued to pay for them to live in a cheap lodging house while they looked around the town for any work that was not ranching.

Artie had taught them different ways of law breaking. About cattle rustling and burglary, both of which he'd practised at times. And he was also a fast draw and shot, so he encouraged Jed to improve his gun skills. Heyes shuddered when he remembered Artie telling Jed "aim for a man's belly if you want to kill him. it's easier to hit, and he will surely die of a belly wound."

He taught Heyes a little about cheating at cards and about selling false stocks and shares.

He was willing to sell on any cattle they could liberate from a ranch. It was easily done. Often there weren't any boundaries clearly marked. Cattle were driven off into public land, where they were picked up by an accomplice who would re brand them. when they got the job with O'Hara, he had agreed to pay them for any cattle they could pass on to him. Jed and Heyes were not bothered much with scruples about this. Artie had been kind to them, partly out of selfishness and partly because he had a soft spot for young homeless lads. And they wanted more money than a ranch hand would earn.

Heyes admired Kevin. He was a kindly boss. He was hard working too. He liked to take part in the ranch work with his men, even going out to do the boring jobs like mending fences. He was a good roper and bronc buster. Heyes had enjoyed watching him riding new horses. Watching him fall off and get back up again, wearing the horse out. Running it round with a halter to accustom it to human contact. He loved roping too. He could twirl a lasso like nobody Heyes had ever seen before. He enjoyed catching and roping steers and cattle.

Heyes liked him. But he had few scruples as he shooed some cattle along the north boundary onto public land, where Gorman was waiting to hide them in some scrub and bushes, "Business is business, no room for sentiment,." he told himself.

After all, he and Jed had fallen from the straight and narrow a few times since they left home, in spite of being reared with strict god fearing parents.

Next day, he and Jed weakened one of the gates of the corral. Some of the cattle might stray. This was likely to happen, if they were encouraged out by the two of them. and driven down to a weak spot in the rails on the south boundary fence, where Artie would be waiting.

That night, after dark, he and Jed quietly walked from the bunkhouse towards the corral. They loved the thrill of an illicit enterprise and Heyes found himself grinning happily in the dark.
,
Then as they reached the corral, Kevin suddenly uncoiled himself from the shadows.. He had a rifle. "Boys, just leave those cattle where they are."

Jed reached for his gun but Kevin already had him covered.

He lit a match and looked at them. "I thought you two would be the last to rustle from me. I guess I was a fool to think you were honest because I liked you, and you were young."

Heyes was dumb founded. They had gotten caught. It had never happened before. Even when he was putting his hand in a man's pocket.

"Shut the gate. Is the fence damaged?"

"No, we were just gonna undo the gate."

"Ok, make sure its fast. Was someone going to meet you?."

Heyes looked at him. He wasn't sure what to say. Kevin shrugged. "I guess you got to have an accomplice. Is he one of my men?"

"No - "

"I guess he'll be wonderin' what happened to you, won't he?"

He kept them covered as they followed his orders. Then he shepherded them back towards the ranch house.

"I'm gonna take you to my private rooms. I have them far away from Pa's rooms. We can talk there."

Kvin had two rooms, a bedroom and a sitting room where there was a plate of sandwiches, a pot of coffee and a decanter of whiskey laid out for him.

When they sat down, he poured out some coffee. He continued to keep the gun pointed.

"I know what you boys are gonna say. Everyone rustles cattle out here. It's not really like stealing. I've heard all the arguments boys."

Heyes blustered. "Yeah -well most ranchers turn a blind eye to a cowboy taking a few beasts, or putting his brand on mavericks."

"I don't mind a few, but seems like you boys were making a business of it."

Heyes looked warily at the rifle. "everyone steals form the Mexes, even big ranchers."

Kevin sighed. "Look, I don't want to make life any harder for you. But my father doesn't see it that way. And you were taking more than just a few. I cant' let that go on."

Heyes felt sick. "Are you gonna turn us in?"

Kevin said nothing and Heyes imagined the horrors of being in prison. Being beaten, half starved. Hell on earth.

Then Kevin shook his head. "I got a proposition to put to you guys." Heyes looked at Jed. The blond was looking scared too.

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to ask you something. I was thinking of it anyway. But now when you've been stealing from me, I ain't at all sure I should do it."

Heyes remained silent, bewildered.

Kevin looked at him, his grey blue eyes very intense. "Y' see boys, I'm a normal man. with needs. I used to ride off to town to visit a whorehouse from time to time. But as a man gets older, he doesn't want some used up girl who's been with thousands of men. And if you -take a decent woman, get married, well this life out west is hard for women."

"I uh we heard you lost your wife." Heyes' voice was sympathetic.

"Yeah. She died in childbirth. It was a while ago. So now I ain't saying that I won't remarry. But until then, I do what a lot of men do out west. Don't pretend you don't know, boys."

Heyes looked over at his friend, his own nerves jangling. He was genuinely puzzled.

"Well, we don't. Tell us."

"Aw, bullshit. You know all right. It happens in the army. Happens with cowboys. Happens with young lads - fooling around I'd guess it's happened with you two."

Light dawned on Heyes. "No it ain't." he said firmly. "we've always been able to find women."

Heyes looked at his partner again, wondering why he hadn't lost his quick Irish temper by now. But young Jed seemed mesmerised. He was looking at Kevin with careful attention.

"What exactly are you saying Mr Kevin. Spell it out to us." he asked.

"There are brothels in big cities, ya know, where you can find male partners. Or places where cowboys meet up and - have sex. You know, I kinda thought you two might be interested. I thought the way you two are so close, you might have something goin' on between you as it is"

"No, we've known each other for years. And all we are is good friends." Heyes said firmly, as if trying to put an end to the matter.

Jed toyed with his glass. His face looked serious.

"Maybe we are interested Mr Kevin. But we need some instruction. Like Heyes told ya, we ain't done this sort of thing 'fore."

"I am surprised," Kevin said, getting up from his seat. "You're good looking, Jed Curry."

Kevin came closer to Jed and ruffled his curly hair.

"Jed- what are you thinkin' of?"

"Heyes, it don't appear to me that we've got much choice. Mr. Kevin caught us rustling his cattle - he could turn us in."

"Boys, I don't want to force you. But I think you'd like it if you gave it a try. It's just as good as bedding women. Some would say its better. Why not try it?"

Heyes couldn't believe his ears. He would never have suspected Kevin O'Hara of lunacy before. And he would never have thought that Jed would wish to humor the man. didn't he realise what was involved. They'd been told about it often enough at the orpnagange. There had been plenty of lectures about unnatural lust and how evil it was. The director had told them in horrible and explicit detail what perverted men did to young boys - enough to put anyone off sex for life. it was probably meant though to discourage the boys from any kind of sexual experiments with each other, or any girls they might meet.

"I'm not stayin' here", he said, getting up. "Heyes, please." Jed's voice was pleading. Heyes didn't know what to do, so he sat down again..

He stopped. "Han, please don't go." "OK, then, you win," Heyes said.

Kevin poured them another drink. "Boys, you have been stealing from me. But I don't want to hand you over to the law. I like you both. I'd like you to stay here tonight. If you don't want to, you can leave now, with no lawman and no hard feelings."

Heyes tried to say something but his voice seemed to have dried up.

"I'm gonna have to fire you both. You can understand that can't you?"

Heyes nodded. He supposed in Kevin's position he would do the same.

"I'll pay you what you're owed. If you want to share my bed tonight, like I said, you can go tomorrow. Deal?"

Heyes looked at Jed. They nodded. He held out his glass for another drink. Kevin poured it but then said "Just one more drink, boys. Any more an you won't be able to get it up."

Heyes still couldn't quite believe that he was agreeing to do this. Have sex with a strange man - and with his best friend. But he was a little drunk and there was an air of unreality about the whole situation. He felt a consuming curiosity and he was beginning to feel lustful as well.

Kevin's firm tone was attractive. They finished their drinks and he led them into his room. The big soft bed almost filled up the bedroom.

The bed was big enough for 3 slim people. "What do we do now, Kevin?" Jed asked.

They stripped naked. Then Jed touched his friend on the chest. Heyes jumped. It made his cock twitch. If he was honest, there had been times when he'd looked at his friend and admired his looks. When they had been younger, sharing a bed. There had been times when he'd woken to find that he had an erection and that his friend seemed to be lying closer to him than usual. But they had not fooled around the way some boys did. Rueben, their guardian was strict.

Besides, the local girls all admired them. And, since they had left the Creek farm, there had been a fair share of willing women.

*

Now, Kevin fondled Heyes' chest as well. His heart was beating fast and he tentatively returned the caress, rubbing at Kevin's chest.

He was excited. He found himself smiling at the big muscular man and looking at his handsome face. Kevin's face was square, with a broad forehead and a straight nose, and a cleft chin.

Then Kevin took charge.. He pulled Jed into his arms, he kissed the younger man on the mouth. Then he touched Jed on his butt. The boy's cock jumped. "Ah, you're getting interested, Jed," Kevin said laughing. "Move down on me."

Jed obediently slid down the older man's hard body. He found his head being pushed against the purple crown of Kevin's erection. Then he wrapped his lips round it. It tasted good. Enthusiastically, he sucked on it. He liked women doing that to him. So he did it eagerly, wanting to please his mentor. Heyes was fascinated by the sight of the two naked men. Jed's curly golden-brown head moving between Kevin's broad thighs. The older man's body moving in ecstasy as Jed sucked on him.

As he looked at his friend, his eyes were glued to Jed's backside. It was perfect. The cheeks were hard as apples and yet they were smooth and white. Heyes wanted to touch it, to finger and caress the firm flesh. He wondered what it would be liked to stroke it. His hand itched. His cock pulsed and he wanted to - to bury himself inside that sweet ass.

Then Kevin had moaned that he was coming and he pulled out, grabbing at a cloth. Jed wiped his mouth and smiled up at his boss.

"Did you like that Jed?"

"Yes Kevin." Jed said, grinning.

"I'm gonna give Heyes a turn now."

Jed's hard on had softened a little. He sat and watched as Kevin pushed Heyes onto his back. He stroked his chest, and teased his nipples with his fingers.

But Heyes found that Kevin's assault on his mouth was irresistible. He opened his mouth. The invasion of the man's tongue made him feel amazingly hot. It was exciting that Kevin obviously wanted him.

Then there were other hands on him, touching his groin. He knew it was Jed's hands caressing his belly. He was hardening.. It sent a deep lovely warmth all over his body.

"Jed - there's a bottle of oil. Give it here."

Jed handed it to Kevin.

Kevin rolled Heyes onto his side. "No I can't. I ain't doing this.

"You said you'd give it a try." Kevin said. He nodded to Jed, who got in front of Heyes.

"Heyes, don't worry." he said gently to his friend.

He kissed him on the cheek. Heyes relaxed. Jed's touch was so tender - almost like a woman's.

Kevin began to rub oil into Heyes' backside. He stiffened. But he looked into Jed's blue eyes.

He felt Jed's hand gently touch his rod. Then Kevin's hands rubbed his butt cheeks. "How that?"

"Good" Heyes whispered as his rump tingled.

Kevin laughed his deep soft chuckle. He kissed the back of Heyes' neck. "Easy Heyes.."

Heyes felt his cheeks being spread. Then his anus was touched. He tried not to tense up. Then there was a jab of pain. "Easy." Kevin said, as if talking to a horse or a steer. "it'll be OK. Touch him Jed."

Kevin was moving his finger into Heyes' asshole. After a minute of discomfort, Heyes felt a ticklish sensation inside his rectum. He bucked forward and Jed kissed his mouth, while still fondling his lower belly.

"Up on your knees Heyes." Heyes obeyed. Kevin continued to move his finger into his tight passage. "Bend over a bit more. Yeah that's it." Heyes grunted softly as he settled into the new position.

"Oh, but you have a real sweet ass Heyes," Kevin murmured. "Small but real firm."

Kevin kissed Heyes' buttocks and licked them and even planted a kiss between them. Heyes was so hot that he nearly came. He bucked round on the bed and thrust his rod within the warm grasp of Jed's hand.

Kevin continued to thrust his finger in and out of Heyes' asshole. All the while Heyes writhed in Jed's embrace. Jed kissed him and pulled him off with his hand. He fondled Jed as well. But he was crazy and hot all over. Kevin's finger was deep inside. His cock was throbbing. He suddenly realised that he was going to come and moaned out Jed's name. Jed held him tight and he spilled his seed over his friend.

Afterwards, Kevin smiled at both of them. "Not bad for a first attempt. Now we got to take care of Jed here. Lie on your back Jed."

Jed obeyed, spreading his legs. Heyes began to kiss his nipples and Kevin sucked on his poker. He lay back as the two men fondled him. It was much better than just one partner. It doubled the pleasure. He caressed Kevin's long brown hair with one hand, while touching Heyes' smooth-skinned face tenderly with the other. Heyes found himself getting hard again. He placed his hardened poker against Jed's lips. The blond immediately opened his mouth and sucked it in.

Afterwards, they were all lay back, feeling happy and languorous. They smoked cigars and drank more whiskey.

"Now, you've both relaxed. I can show you how to make love properly." Kevin said.

Heyes knew what was coming and it scared him. That was sure to be painful. But on the other hand, he had Jed's mouth and hands moving over his body, giving him pleasure that way. Jed's kisses were wonderful. He didn't just kiss, he used his tongue as well. The touch of his mouth on any part of Heyes was enough.

When Kevin had fingered his ass, it had been hot and more intense than he'd ever felt before. It seemed to set off something like lightning flashes inside the most intimate parts of his body. Nobody had ever touched him so intimately before, so carefully and fiercely.

He let Kevin settle him in a kneeling position on the bed.

When he was bent over though he panicked. "No - I can't," he gasped trying to get up.

Kevin put his hand on his back. "Don't be foolish Heyes. It wont' hurt if you do what I say. You'll enjoy it."

Kevin was much bigger and stronger than Heyes, and he held the dark haired boy in place as he tried to move. Jed watched them both. Kevin gave Heyes a brisk smack on his backside. Heyes yelped as his boss' hard hand made contact with his posterior. It hurt.

"Don't be so soft. It was just a little smack," Kevin said, repeating the action. Heyes wriggled. His behind stung and he reached round to rub it.

Then Kevin patted him and gave him a soft kiss, where he'd slapped him.
"just t' take away the hurt" he said, lauhting hoarsely.

Heyes shivered. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Jed was aware of a throb in his groin. It was strange and exciting to see someone dominating his friend, even slapping his behind. Heyes was usually the leader in their exploits. And he was longing to touch Heyes himself. His slender narrow body was not as muscular as Kevin's, but it was more familiar to him. Yet, he'd not looked at Heyes like this before. Not in this way, wanting to touch the pale brown skin, or to hold him in his arms and wrap his legs round him. Why had he never noticed before how slender and graceful Heyes was, how long and sensitive were his fingers? And how small and taut his backside was.

"Now you got to relax for me, Heyes. I'll go slow." Kevin moved, pressing his manhood against the puckered hole. He pushed in. Heyes breathed slowly, telling himself that he had to do this. He had always been the dominant one, but Kevin was bigger and stronger and harder than him. He had power over him. He could so easily dominate him. That thought sent a rush of nerves through his belly, and a tingle all over his skin.

But in spite of his attempts to yield to Kevin, it hurt. Kevin's prod was large and hard. He was being invaded. He whimpered. His asshole felt like it was being stabbed with a large spear. The soreness went deeper as Kevin drove into his passage. Even his belly tensed with pain.

"It'll be Ok. Jed, lay under him. Touch his poker."

Jed moved in under Heyes "Lay on me Heyes." he said softly. Their lips met in a hot hard kiss.

It still hurt, but having Jed's lips kissing him and his fingers rubbing on his manhood felt good.

Kevin groaned as his rod was engulfed in heat. Heyes was a virgin in this kind of sex and his passage was so tight. And hot. His butt was so small and trim and white. He leaned forward and kissed the back of Heyes' neck. Then he drew back again and touched Heyes' firm buttocks. Heyes wriggled. It was getting easier.

His body arched involuntarily. Curry's touching his belly and chest and fondling his rod made him tremble.

"Heyes, you're so hot" Kevin whispered, moving his cock from side to side. Heyes writhed and pushed back. "That's it. Move back on me."

"Yeah!" Kevin said, stroking at Heyes' buttocks and pumping slowly into him again. Jed twisted under him and he took Heyes in his mouth. He tugged at Heyes' balls. He gasped as he felt Kevin thrust deeper into him, moaning loudly and shaking. He was coming.

They all lay back, resting. Even though Heyes' ass was sore, he was relaxed. His cock hung flaccid against his thigh and he had a general feeling of well being. Kevin smiled at his two lovers. Jed with his curly golden brown hair, and his long Irish face, with the determined chin. His body was still lanky, but he was filling out. Heyes was darker and much more slender. Kevin liked the contrast. Heyes' long silky dark hair framed his smooth handsome face. His smaller quirky features were softer than Jed's and the full lipped mouth was so kissable. They were better looking than any other male partners he'd had. It was a shame he couldn't keep them.

"So Jed, what are we going to do with you?" he smiled at the blond. Jed liked Kevin and he was enjoying this. It was a revelation of a new kind of lovemaking. It was new and exciting. But he wished it was with Heyes.

Kevin's lips worked his mouth open and he yielded, letting the man's tongue in. Then a hand was stroking his rod. He closed his eyes, pretending that it was Heyes. Fingers caressed his balls and fondled between his legs, till he was bucking his hips upward. Then he opened his eyes and saw that it was Heyes who was between his legs.

Heyes took Kevin's erect poker into his hand, then bent his head and began to suckle on Jed. Jed writhed and thrust into his friend's mouth till he came, his body shaking uncontrollably. Heyes accepted the fluid, then he pulled on Kevin's hard on till he groaned and shook in a climax too.

Jed and Kevin lay quietly for a while, all three of them still. Jed was happy. Heyes moved up on him and kissed his lips softly. Then he sucked each nipple licking it round. Jed felt lazy and tingly at the same time.

"You want some more?" Kevin whispered. "Yeah I do", he said.

"D'you want me to fuck you?" Jed frowned slightly. He looked at Heyes who looked back and then flushed. He turned to Kevin. "I'd like to try it -"

Kevin flipped Jed onto his side. The blond boy writhed as he felt Heyes and Kevin kissing his back and legs and touching him. Hannibal caressed his slender waist and fondled his flat belly and navel. It felt so firm and good and smooth. Jed squirmed, murmuring "Han. Kiss me". Obligingly, Han kissed his belly and pressed his face against it, enjoying the clean scented skin and the soft flesh over hard muscles.

Then Kevin patted his butt cheeks. Slowly, he spread them apart. Then he touched his asshole. Jed jumped. He felt something soft touching him. He squirmed. He wasn't sure, but he thought it was Kevin's lips or his tongue.

Noone had ever done antying like that to him before. It felt strange but hot and really good. It sent a throbbing through his belly and groin. No woman had ever given him this sort of intense touching and caressing. With Heyes and Kevin touching him, not an inch of his skin had not been fondled, kissed, licked, or pinched. Every bit of his body was burning with lust. Then he felt oil being dabbed round his anus. He trembled.

"Jed. With two of us touching you it should be easy to relax." But Jed was afraid. He moved uneasily as Kevin's finger pushed into him. "Ow! It hurts," he hissed as the hard digit rubbed his tender asshole painfully.

"Heyes, you fuck me please," he gasped. "You really want that?" Heyes looked at Kevin. Kevin looked at them and grinned. "My turn later, then. You go ahead"

Heyes looked uncertain. He was getting a hard on - but he didn't know what to do. "I'll help ya", Kevin said.

Heyes rolled Jed onto his belly and squeezed his buttocks. He wanted to kiss him, but he was afraid of letting his desires show too much. Then he flipped the blond onto his back again, and stroked the hair from his forehead. He could look at Jed forever, at the smooth lily white skin wht its fresh high color, at the long legs topped by the fuzz of golden pubic hair, at the lanky body which was slim but muscled. At the broad chest with its well shaped pectorals and small tender nipples.

"Just lie still" he said, as his mouth closed over Jed's. After a long kiss, Heyes moved down to his chest, sucking on his nipples.
.
"I'm scared, Han." Hannibal hugged him. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you". Jed pulled him closer Heyes groped between his legs. He was hard.

Kevin took charge again, "Turn on your side, Jed. Then Heyes can fuck you and I can suck you." Jed, in spite of his nerves, liked the sound of that. Eagerly he rolled onto his side.

Heyes took the oil bottle and lubricated himself.

Meanwhile, Kevin was caressing the front of Jed's body. But the blond shuddered as Heyes touched his asshole. "Han" he gasped. "it's Ok Jed, I'll be real gentle." Heyes said. Kevin rubbed at Je'ss cock, and said, "don't worry, just let yourself go limp."

Heyes' manhood was hard and thrusting between the blond's buttocks. He reached out to touch Kevin's belly. His hand burned at the contact with the warm smooth skin. He pressed closer and yelped as their bodies touched. Kevin was so firm and warm and sturdy. Like a tree. But warm and fleshy and bronzed as well. He groaned with pleasure, waiting to feel the well developed muscles and the smooth lovely skin against his own body.

Heyes could see the trembling of his friend's slim body and felt that this was his moment. Jed's anus dilated as he began to rub against Kevin.

He quickly pushed his oiled prod against the pucker, as it revealed the deep pink flesh color within. His cock went in, and almost instantly an incredible heat from the smooth soft inner sheath hit him. It was so tight, tighter than a woman. He had to force himself in deeper, obeying a desperate instinct and a burning in his loins. His poker wanted to go in up to its hilt and he could not stop himself.

Jed felt a sharp pain as his ass was penetrated. He flinched and clutched hard at Kevin's arm. "Easy Jed. It will be fine in a minute."

Heyes didn't want to hurt his friend, but it was hard to hold back. Jed's butt muscles clenched hard on him. Jed had to will himself not to cry out as his friend slid in again, but Kevin was touching and kissing his manhood. He rubbed at his thighs. Heyes groped in front of Jed and ran his fingers across his belly. He pulled back and drove forward, and in spite of the soreness Jed began to feel a tremor running through his lower body.

"Ooh oh oh" he cried as Heyes thrust in hard. It was a strange feeling but there was another felling mixed in with the hurt. Kevin's mouth worked on his poker, sucking it and it was so warm. Heyes held him and touched him, licking his back. He grunted and whimpered as his friend thrust hard again. He squeezed his muscles and his friend lost control, shooting his semen in hot spasmodic bursts. He was yelling loudly. Kevin sucked rhythmically on Jed's cock, and tantalised his balls, pushing the blond boy to his climax. He collapsed between his two lovers, breathing hard.

Heyes panted hard. "You ok Jed", he asked.

"Yeah, just a little sore. But - it was good Han." He sid, not quite truthfully.

Heyes mumbled "I - glad t' hear it." Jed lay for a while with his head on Kevin's broad chest, and Heyes lay by him, face down, with an arm flung across the blond's beautiful naked body. He wanted to fuck his friend again. He had yielded to feelings he had never entertained before. Having Jed had been a wonderful experience. The sight of his nude form was beautiful and he had loved kissing and touching him. And the moments when he'd held Jed close and fucked him had been the best. The boy had seemed to like it too. Heyes wondered what he really had felt. He tried to repress his own jealous feelings when he saw how the boy was snuggling up to Kevin.

For himself, he had to admit that he'd liked being fucked as well. It hurt a fair bit but there had been something erotic about it as well. Being dominated and told what to do had its attractions. Just as it was good sometimes to lie back and let a whore do all the work in bed. Kevin had been both strong and gentle with him and that was horny. He had ordered him about but he had also pleasured him unselfishly. And Heyes felt sure that the pain would probably vanish altogheter when you got used to it.

Kevin broke the silence saying "Jed boy, how you feelin'?" Jed looked up at him, his blue eyes wide. "Ok, just a bit tender." Kevin hugged him. "You get used to that. It doesn't hurt after the first few times." He pulled Heyes' long hair. "How 'bout you Hannibal Heyes? You enjoyed it too?"

Heyes found himself responding to Kevin's drawling deep voice. It made him quiver. He blushed scarlet at the memory it evoked. "Yes - I liked it a lot."

Kevin said softly, "you enjoyed having my poker up your ass? riding you good and hard?"

Heyes went even redder. "yeah, it was wild."

"I sure wish I could keep you boys and break you in properly. It would be nice to - have you both around for a little while.. . . I could fuck you both -."

Kevin's voice died away. They were nice boys in spite of the cattle thieving. He genuinely liked their company and he believed that they liked him.

They were both so good-looking, in their different ways. Heyes so dark and thin, Jed, burlier and blond. It sure would be nice if he could have them there every night when he came home. Looking at their slender young bodies naked, with their long limbs and their fresh boyish faces. Holding and kissing them and then fucking them. Hearing them cry out as he plunged in and out of their tight young asses. He felt miserable that he would have to sacrifice so much joy.

But he had no choice. Keeping them on the ranch wasn't an option. Word might get out about the rustling. And there would be talk, if he spent too much time with them. A man who liked other men had to be careful and to make do for the most part with anonymous sexual encounters. He believed that the boys liked him and that they had honestly enjoyed laying with him. In fact he thought that they had taken to this kind of sex like ducks to water.

"You mean stay on and work for you?" Heyes said. He was thinking that it would be whole lot nicer than having to look for another job. If they had to share Kevin's bed, that would not be so bad. In fact, it would be quite a pleasant bonus. Jed said nothing, but he didn't look too distressed at the idea.

"No. I'd have liked you to - live here a bit longer, but it wouldn't do. People would talk. And my pa surely wouldn't like to hear I was keeping two cattle thieves here. But I would like you to stay another day, if - iffen you'd like that."

"yeah well - " Heyes struggled to find a dignified reply. "We like women as well ya know Kevin. We aint' ever done this before. An' I ain't sure we would want to do it again."

"-with another man" Jed put in suddenly.

"Yeah well, like I said, this was kind of a once off thing"

"Iffen you want to stay tomorrow and go on Friday, I can maybe give you some kind of job that would get you away from this ranch." Kevin said,. He didn't want to offer them money.

"There are some legal documents I want to send to Santa Lima," he said, naming the big city where he had some property interests. "If you want to do that job for me, you might find city life more to your taste.. You'd have a better chance of finding work. Indoor work."

Heyes nodded. It gave them a way out of the ranch and a way of earning some money.

"But please, don't steal from anyone I know there. just do that for me boys?"

"Ok," Heyes said. "I guess we ought to get some sleep now?"

They curled up in the big bed and slept peacefully till the Chinese servant knocked on the locked door in the morning. Heyes had slept with his arm round his younger friend's shoulder. He felt happy when he woke, then remembered that they were going to have to move on again. He recalled the events of the night, and flushed as he realised that he rather wanted to continue with what he'd been learning in Kevin's arms.

 

When Kevin got up, he found it very hard to think of saying goodbye to his new lovers. He had to act normally though. He tried to think of some way that he could keep them round him for a few more days. He supposed that within a few days, things would cool down a little. Then as he washed, and the boys lay on the bed, waiting to hear what he'd decided, he thought of a plan.

"I could travel with you two to Santa Lima. That way, we could stay at hotels on the way. Have a little fun. Make a trip of it. how would ya like that?"

Heyes considered. He was fond of Kevin and he had enjoyed the sex enough to want to do it again. But he could see the man's point. It was against the law, and Kevin had a lot to lose if it got out.

"could ya be away from the ranch that long?" he asked. "yah, I could. We got a foreman ya know."

Heyes looked at Jed. "I'm agreeable" he said. "OK, then. We'll go."

Kevin's money would make the trip a lot easier. There were enough settlements along the way so that they could sleep in saloons or hotels as they went.

Kevin told them to stay in the bunkhouse till he had made his arrangements to leave. They got a late breakfast and then played cards for an hour. They continued to avoid talking about their lovemaking.

At noon they set out, on horseback, planning to stay in Amberville, some miles away in the late afternoon.

On arrival, they were saddle sore and tired from their long night. Kevin hired two rooms at the saloon and said that they could rest up till next day.

They had baths and ordered a meal. Keinv ordered plenty of coffee, whiskey and brandy.

Jed tucked in eagerly. They played cards and dice with some others for a while, and then Kevin suggested an early night.

He came into their room which had a double bed. Smiling at Jed he said, "Do ya think your belly's quite full now Jed? Can ya bear to stop eating while I further your education some?"

Jed smiled back, his expression both innocent and lecherous. He had not had many girls as yet, but he knew he was popular with them. and he liked them. But he was hot blooded, and Kevin's lovemaking had awakened some new and delightful feelings. Perhaps it wasn't quite as good as being with two or three girls (a fantasy he'd had but not fulfilled yet) but it was very hot and exciting - having two men touch and making love to you. Especially when one of them was Heyes.

"What do you want us to do Mr Kevin," he said cheekily. "I want you to get out of your clothes and get on that bed - brat." Kevin said, laughing. Jed leapt out of the chair eagerly.

Kevin then turned to Heyes. "I want you naked as well," he said as he kissed him. Heyes' groin throbbed as Kevin's lips clung to his. The man was so handsome. It was so good to be touched by someone who knew just how to arouse him. Kevin pulled him to his feet, still kissing him deeply. He backed him to the bed and laid him down on it, where Jed was already half naked.

"Good boy," he said throatily as he unbuttoned Heyes' pants. Jed leaned in and kissed his friend on the neck. That got him hard immediately. Kevin continued to strip him, both of them fondling him. Heyes whimpered with desire. "Fuck me" he begged, as he squirmed under the attentions of Jed and Kevin.

Kevin stopped kissing his nipples. "you want me to fuck you?"

"yeah, I - wanna feel you in me."

"it does hurt a bit even the second time you know." Kevin said, patting him. "Ya need to practice a few times, then it won't hurt at all."

"I wanna practice." Heyes said, still nervous, but eager to see how good it could be.

"That's good. Practice makes prefect. Turn over."

Heyes knelt on the bed and heard Kevin opening the oil bottle. Kevin told him to spread his butt cheeks. He felt the oil being dabbled round his pucker. Then some pillows were pushed under his hips.

"Do you want to practice too Jed boy?" Kevin said laughing. He stroked Jed's hard on.

"Yeah, I think so." Jed said. He wanted to watch first. If he ever got the chance to make love to Heyes, he wanted to know how to do it right. He watched his friend's face carefully as the older boy bent forward, his dark hair swinging loosely. He wanted to touch the soft hair, but he touched himself instead.

Heyes' face was tense as Kevin pushed his large poker between his buttocks. He grimaced. But it was not so painful as the first time. Heyes was thoroughly aroused by the attentions of both men and by the sight of Kevin, so tall and handsome with his long brown hair and craggy good looking face, close to his.

He wanted to yield to him, to this exciting man He winced at first as the hard rod entered his body, but Kevin paused, saying "I'll wait a minute Han. Just stay still". Heyes remained still. There was a flutter of pleasure beginning to build. He could feel the length of Kevin's manhood inside him, and he tried to concentrate on that and ignore the soreness.

Kevin whispered in his ear how hot and tight he was, and how good it felt to be in him. Heyes was excited by the admiring words and wriggled as Kevin pulled back and then slid in again.

"Good boy, you're getting good at it." Kevin gasped as Heyes moved under him and increased the friction. Heyes' rectum clasped him tightly and his movements began to pull him towards a climax. He lifted the boy's hips higher and pushed in deeper. Heyes bucked his hips back against his lover and quivered as his butt touched the man's balls.

Kevin thrust in again, grunting as his rod was massaged. He felt Heyes bucking up under him, and hoped that he was enjoying it too. Heyes was torn between excitement and some discomfort still. But his body was beginning to respond almost involuntarily to the invading penis. He seemed to be writhing and groaning without conscious intent as Kevin's hands and cock set off various physical reactions.

He managed to grasp his own poker and pull on it, as his ass was plowed. He and Kevin reached orgasm simultaneously.

*

END PART 4