Title: Morning Daze

Author: Adalisa

Email: marioz@spin.com.mx

Fandom: Show it comes from: 21 JumpStreet

Feedback: I love it. It's inspiring... and let's face it, it's the only real reason to keep writing.

Distribution: WWOMB, and my site, anyone else, just ask.

Website: http://members.tripod.com/luxshine/

Summary: Tom Hanson receives a phone call at 5:00 a.m. in the morning, and he is not alone.

Rating: R

Disclaimer: All the 21 Jumpstreet related characters are property of Fox Network. I'm just playing a little bit with them.

Content: Hanson/Penhall

Warning: This has m/m. You should know that already, since you found this.

Spoilers: None.

Notes: It's been a while since I saw 21 Jumpstreet. But now the cultural channel in Mexico is rerunning it... And it hit me. I mean, Doug and Tom don't seem to like each other in the first half of the Pilot. By the end, Doug is 'seriously impressed' (According to the dubbing) by Tom's work. Then, in America what a town, they're already best friends. So...
Well, I couldn't resist it...

Dedicated to: PEJA for making this list. There's a big need for more 21Jump Street slash on the net

 

MORNING DAZE

By Adalisa

 

"Hanson? Please, pick up the phone... I know it's late, but Fuller wants us all at the Chapel *now*.... Look, I'll call Penhall, but please, call me as soon as you hear this."

Officer Tom Hanson grungy open one eye, looking at the blinking number that taunted him on his bed clock.

5:00 a.m.

There was _no_ way that Fuller wanted them for a meeting, not when he and Doug had finally wrapped up a case the day before. So even if it _was_ Judy Hoffs the one at the phone, and he knew that Judy was not used to make stupid jokes... Well, he was not going to get up from bed. Especially not when he was so comfortable.

So he just cuddled closer to the warm body next to him, wrapping one arm around the other sleeping form in his bed and let sleep take him once more.

A few minutes later, the phone rang again.

"Hanson? I know Judy called before, but look, Cpt. Fuller is furious. You have to get here _now_. We still haven't found Doug... Do you have any idea where he might be? If you do, tell him to come too."

Hanson opened his eyes again, trying to locate the clock.

5:10 a.m.

Did Judy and Ioki think that he didn't need to sleep? It was too early and too dark to go to debriefing. Besides... Leave the incredible company he had at that moment, just to take a bath and ready to be the perfect cop again? No way.

Hanson simply smiled and cuddled closer, as his eyes shut again.

"HANSON!!! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THE BED AND ANSWER THE PHONE!!! I'll be picking you up in exactly 30 minutes to drag you here and I won't care if you're butt naked!"

Fuller's voice finally did the trick. Hanson woke up startled, completely awake.

The clock marked 5:20 a.m.

"Shit!" he muttered, before turning to the other side of the bed, which was still sticky from last night's activities. He had to get everything clean before Fuller got there. But first...

"Doug... wake up..." Hanson called, softly, as he shook his best friend and lover' shoulder. Doug Penhall was snoring, hugging the pillow at his side, a sated smile in his face. And of course, the soft tone did not awake him.

"C'mon, Doug, open your eyes... Fuller is going to be here in any second... " The younger cop continued, shaking Penhall with slightly more strength, but it was to no avail. His lover was still out cold.

Sighing, Hanson left the bed. He could get a quick shower and start getting dressed and maybe... just maybe, Doug would wake while he was at it. If he didn't, they both would be in trouble. Because they both had to be dressed, and in their respective apartments before Fuller got home.

Inside the cold tiles of his bathroom, Hanson shuddered. He really didn't want to think on what would happen if Fuller found them together, or if the truth about their relationship was discovered. It was not that Fuller was homophobic... when it came to the students they had to protect. Hanson really didn't want to second-guess his superior's reaction upon learning that two of his male officers were an item...

Or his friend's. After all, Hoffs had some sort of crush with him, and Ioki was a great friend but he was obviously uncomfortable with all the 'mock' flirting between he and Penhall.

Things would get worse if anyone find out that Hanson really meant the kisses he sent to Penhall while undercover.

5:30 a.m.

Hanson came out of the shower with only a towel draped around his hip, fully aware that he only had 20 minutes left and that his lover was now sprawled all over the bed that still needed to be cleaned up.

Worse, Doug was still snoring.

Without any finesse, Hanson climbed over the bed, straddling Doug's hips to give himself a better grip on the larger man's body. Grabbing Doug's shoulder, he began shaking his lover trying to get him awake.

"Please, Doug! Wake up! Fuller is going to be here in less than 20 minutes!!"

Finally, Doug opened his eyes, with a wicked smile. "I didn't know you liked rough games, Love..."

"We don't have time for this, Doug..."

"There's always time for this..." The taller man answer and pulled him down for a deep kiss. Hanson intended to resist, but in the moment Doug's tongue found the way inside his mouth, all his intelligent thoughts decided to take a vacation in Florida.

"Fuller..." He managed to mumble as they parted, and Penhall's hands roamed to his lower back.

"I don't think he'll like a threesome, Tom."

"He wants us in the Chapel _now_"

"Suuure..." Penhall's laugh was full and rich, and Hanson had to remind himself of the captain's threat to keep himself from following his lover's lead.

"Get up."

"I'm up."

"I'm serious, Doug."

"So am I." Without any finesse, Penhall grabbed Hanson forcing him to fall completely over his naked body, so their groins touched. There was no hiding the erection that Tom's jumping over his body had caused. "You wake me up, you have to take care of me."

"But we..." A trail of fluttering kisses in his chest made Hanson loose the idea on his mind, and he had to bit down a moan to regain it. "C'mon, Doug. You have to get dressed... If Fuller finds you here..."

"HEY!! CAPTAIN FULLER!!! I'M IN HANSON'S BED AND I'M GOING TO FUCK HIM! BECAUSE WE'RE LOVERS! WE'RE A COUPLE OF FA..." Tom only could find one way to make his lover shut up, and he used it, kissing and licking the path from the blond man's mouth to his nipples.

One of the first things he had learned from Doug as a lover was that his partner's nipples were extremely sensitive and thus just the mere touch of his tongue could melt his lover. A fact that he planned to use to his advantage in that very moment. It was very rewarding to hear the long mocking tirade turn into a moan. c Because if it was going to be painful if Fuller actually found Penhall in Tom's apartment, it was going to be even worse if he half heard what Doug was yelling.

5:37 a.m.

Sweating and shivering from pleasure, Tom was trying to convince Doug to get into the shower, just as his lover's hands were slowly taking him to his edge. "We have to get in the shower, Doug... Fuller will..."

"You're not going to spoil the moment..." Doug said, suddenly very serious.

"Wha--" Hanson couldn't say more as his much stronger partner suddenly got up and throw him over his shoulder. It was a rather humiliating position, but Hanson had to admit that it gave him a very privileged view of his lover's ass...

A wicked idea came to his mind as he saw the perfect globes in front of him, but he knew he couldn't. He had to keep a cool mind if they were going to get out of the predicament they faced.

But Doug chose that very moment to lick his inner thigh, making him moan. Given the circumstances, that meant he had to get revenge.

Straining his neck a little, he began carefully licking with a feathery touch all the flesh that he could reach, paying particular attention to the anus.

His reward was the startled reaction from Doug, who almost dropped him to the floor. He planned to continue, to see how much they both could take, but in that very instant, Penhall pushed him inside the shower, turning on the water as he did so.

"See? We're in the shower now."

"We've never took a shower together..."

"There's always a first time." Doug gave emphasis to his words by kissing Tom hard as he kept pushing him to the cold tiles that covered the wall.

Hanson had tried not to moan, to control his own body as his lovers' knowing hands roamed all over his chest and back, caressing all the points that caused him pleasure. There was no way escaping, and as he felt Doug's tongue tracing the paths that the water had created over his skin, he didn't want to. There wasn't anything on the world that could make him give up the sensations he was feeling now.

As Tom began to move under his touches, Doug dropped to his knees, leaning to lick his lover's cock, making the younger officer gasp his name. Smiling over his success, Penhall used his hands to force his lover to open his legs, and started stroking the crack between Hanson's round buttocks, teasing the opening before sliding it inside the tight space.

5:45 a.m.

"Doug... Fuller will get here soon..." Tom managed to gasp, and was thrown out of the shower by his lover who finally was starting to wake up. He knew that he didn't had much time to get dry and dressed before the Captain arrived. Worse, there was no way that Penhall could get to his own apartment in time, so now he had to think of a good excuse to explain his lover's presence...

And the bedroom was a mess.

He grabbed a pair of washed up jeans and zipped them up, and he pulled the first shirt that he found, a T-shirt with the legend 'Party Animal' **Yeah... just what I need Doug to see now...** he groaned. Two years ago, he wouldn't have been caught dead wearing such clothes, but many things had changed in that time.

Among other things, he had Doug now.

He was drying his hair, when the sound of the doorbell made him freeze in his tracks.

5: 47 a.m.

After closing the door of the bathroom, praying to whoever who might be listening that Doug didn't started singing, he went out, with the face of a man facing death sentence. This was it. Fuller would take one look at them and know the whole truth.

"Hanson, what's wrong with you?" Juddy Hoffs was looking at him as if he had grown two heads when he finally opened the door. Tom didn't even let go of the breath he had been holding. Sure, Hoffs was there, but that didn't mean that Fuller was not going to come right behind her... Was it? "Cpt. Fuller was furious on the phone. Why didn't you answer? And where's Penhall? Ioki went to pick him up, and found that he isn't in his apartment and..."

Hearing his lover's name made Hanson react a little, and he pushed his friend inside. "I don't have time to explain." he said, as he closed the door. "Please, Judy... Can't you distract Fuller a little?"

"Why should I? I mean, I'm not even supposed to be here!"

"Look... Doug spend the night here, and we don't want Fuller to find out."

"Why not? You two are best friends, what's wrong if Doug spends the night on your..." Judy planned to say 'couch'. However, she noticed Tom's expression and suddenly the pieces of the puzzle click together inside her mind. Shock, Surprise, and then absolute disbelief crossed her eyes in the space of seconds. "No way! You and Doug...?!"

"Judy..." Tom began to back off, afraid of an explosion.

"Where is he?"

"In the shower..."

"I gotta see this!" Before Hanson could do anything, Judy stormed into his bedroom, and he clearly heard Doug's yelp of surprise. This made Tom smile a little. It was a small revenge after the last 25 minutes.

The smile died when the doorbell rang again.

6:00 p.m.

There was no doubt of who was at the door this time.

"Good Morning, Captain..." Hanson began at the same time that he opened the door, only to be interrupted by his very angry superior.

"Is there any reason why you haven't answered the phone, Hanson?!"

"No, sir. I'm sorry but..." Hanson stalled, wondering if Doug could jump out of the window or if Fuller would miss the sound of the shower.

"No buts. You and Penhall will have a lot to answer for when we finish debriefing. Now come on, we will pick him in our way to the Chapel."

"Sir... Doug may not..." Tom began explaining, half-unsure of what he was going to say.

"Oh! Cpt. Fuller! I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was so late..." Hoffs' voice made both Fuller and Hanson turn around, surprised. At that point, Hanson was sure that nothing would shock him more that morning.

He was wrong.

Hoffs was standing in the doorway to his bedroom, covered only with a towel, as if she had just come out of the shower. Behind her, Doug was blushing, already wearing his own pair of jeans.

"Cpt... I can explain..."

"Oh, Tom, don't lie because of me." Judy interrupted him, smiling brightly. "This is my fault, Cpt. Fuller... I convinced Doug to come here, instead of his apartment, and..."

"Don't give me any details." Fuller was smiling, something that Hanson took as a good sign. "I'll be waiting in the car, and make this one the last time I have to find you both... like this."

Without waiting for an answer, Fuller left the apartment, closing the door. Almost as in cue, Hoffs returned to the bedroom, only to come a few seconds later completely dressed.

"You guys own me one." She told them, very serious, as she fastened her belt.

"Judy, you're a life saver." Tom said, while Doug just smiled his usual care-free smile, even when it was obvious that he had been worried in the instant he realized that Fuller was there.

Judy turned around and walked towards Tom with a bright smile, pulling her friend into a long, deep kiss. "You'll never hear the end of this."

END